cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, We have a network of a L3 switch, an ASA firewall,a router,L2 switch connected to some servers.All these are connected through inter-vlan routing.In this scenario if i run any routing protocol what will be the advantage of that?How data t...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a DMVPN with 10 spokes 2 of those spoke are redistributing eigrp. So my the internal dmvpn route is preferred.Any suggestions!!!!!!!! without creating another eigrpI changed the distance to 171 on eigrp one site it somehow workedKnown...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running 15.4(2)S on the ASR 901. Trying to do a simple NAT in my lab. The problem I'm having is that the host directly connected to the router doesn't NAT but if I source a ping from the inside interface it NAT's just fine. Both are on the same netwo...

Hello, guys!I`m trying to find out a SNMP OID of current SIM slot for Cisco 819 router (C819G+7-K9).That is I would like to get by SNMP an output of following command:R-12#show cellular 0 securityActive SIM = 1SIM switchover attempts = 0Card Holder V...

Hi,I have few cisco nexus 60001 (6.0(2)N2(3)), but now I want buy two more. Witch software version I should choose 6.0(2)N2(3), 7.0(4)N1.(1) or older? What is cisco recommended version? 

Hi,I need to put a rate-limit on my router WAN interface. I need to give a certain cap limit for respected clients. My question is, if that cap is not being fully utilized, will the rest of  bandwidth be available to  default traffic.and again, if ca...

Hi I'm setting up a Cisco 887 ADSL/VDSL router at home.I have the ADSL2+ Annex A side up and running.Cisco_887#show ip int briefInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolATM0                       unassigned ...

Hi dear All !!!I have C7609 with ES20.So, I have created QinQ subinterfaces for solve problems with 4094 Vlans.But when I typed "sh vlan internal usage", I see internal vlan one per subinterface !!!And really, I cannot create simple Vlan. ----cut !!!...

Is this commands are supported to configure SNR level in cisco 1801 routersADSLISP# configure terminalADSLISP(config)# dsl-profile MYISPADSLISP(cfg-dsl-profile)# cap margin downstream 0-12upstream 0-12 (Set the SNR downstream and upstream margins to...

Recently my Logistics Manager says that after speaking to someone in Cisco they stated that the +27V and -48V DC Power Supplies for the ASR can be converted between the voltages by changing the Positive and Negative terminal.I cannot believe that thi...

rcadet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network is something like this.. MPLS router1-------MPLS router2        |                               |MPLS switch1-------MPLS switch2        |                               |ASA-Primary---------ASA Secondary   ASA secondary is active and primary i...

Dear All,Please refer the above diagram. I would like to do mutual redistribution on RTR1 and RTR2 (EIGRP to BGP and BGP to EIGRP and vice versa) How to do filter to avoid loops.  The primary traffic should flow through dark fiber. If dark fiber fail...

pramod by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenos tardes. Tengo un RV042 en el que quiero hacer una vpn con el cliente Quickvpn. Lo tengo todo configurado y cuando conecto el cliente quickvpn se queda examinando la red y no paso de ahí. ¿Qué he hecho mal? Saludos.-----------------------------...