cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am going to implement a multihome internet connection to two different ISP. Before implementing in real network, I have prepared the same in GNS3 and testing. Subnet 10.x.5.0/24 should take R1 to outside from LAN and 10.x.6.0/24 should take R2 t...

Hi everybody.We have a Cisco ASR9006 with AC power supplies and PEM v1. We need to exchange the AC power supplies for DC ones. My doubt concerns about what exactly we need to buy. As the PEM v1 is no longer available, I suppose that we need the PEM v...

HiI have a problem with spoke router, which connected through the DMVPN tunnel to the hub (dmvpn phase 1). Tunnel interface is Up, but encryption breaks from time to time (2-3 times per month). Ipsec connection establishment stops on phase 1 with sta...

I'm attempting to build my first GRE tunnel using 2 celular routers with static IP addresses provided by Verison. Right now I have the 2 routers connected to two different laptops, although I eventually want one to be connected to a PLC. I can succes...

nathanl02 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I am studying for my CCNA and need some help.  I am configured frame relay mulipoint over eigrp psuedo broadcast in a hub and 3 spoke topology. hub can ping accross to all spokes but spoke are unable to ping each other. I disable spilt horizon on...

PLC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI would like to order a support for my router 7200 seriesbut when I send the serial number written in the chassis they say it is not validhow can I gather the serial number of a 7200 series?Thanks

rtalla001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card