cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We buy new router and install 3 nm-hdv2-2T1/E1 module, but module is unknown see below logs for perusal. NAME: "Cisco Services Performance Engine 200 for Cisco 3900 ISR on Slot 0", DESCR: "Cisco Services Performance Engine 200 for Cisco 3900...

Resolved! Switching

Came across SVI, similar to VLAN. got twisted and confused. Why it is used? detailed explanation would be appreciated

Hi All,We are migrating our existing RIPv2 network to an external WAN setup using EIGRP/BGP. ISP is running BGP and we have configured mutual redistribution - all working perfectly well.For the legacy network we've redistributed RIP into EIGRP on a '...

Hi,I am having an issue with a new office LAN implementation and I was wondering if anyone can help.The current setup has a Linksys router and there are port mappings for the servers for a inside and outside port. This has been input via GUI. I am up...

Probably a simple question, but my BGP skills are next to nothing....apologies in advance.Scenario:CompanyABC owns a /22 subnet of 1.1.0.0.  The full /22 is advertised out of CorpOffice1 to ISP1.  There is a route-map configured that uses a prefix-li...

I am getting below error in new 7606 installed in our network.%DEV_SELENE-DFC2-3-SRAM_ECC: Selene 0 SRAM High Single-bit ECC error, error status: 0x400182505 I am unable to find exact reason for this error over internet.Someone, please help me get de...

I want to configure EVPL circuits, so that each EVC (sub-interface) is traffic shaped to its CIR.E.g. If I have four EVCs to four different sites on a 1Gbps UNI, vlan 100 with CIR 100Mbps, vlan 200 with CIR 10Mbps, vlan 201 with CIR 10Mbps, and vlan ...