cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I just setup my Cisco router 1921/K9 router via lease line. I managed to reach both end using ping command via local network. After an hour, my local LAN with different subnet starting to act weird, IP conflict error message pop up on the scre...

Has anyone noticed any physical problems with the management interface on the ASR line (1002 in particular)?We move the cable just a small amount, and the link light goes out.Logical config/setup is correct.  We've burned through a pile of cables, sa...

hiersd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i replace a 1941 router last night due to some constant reboot.after powering up the router, i discover that the hwic card is not showing *Aug 25 15:24:33.055: %MAINBOARD-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: wic card in location 0/0 has an unknown id 0x71B  Cisco CISCO194...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Suppose i have 2 routers connected by using ethernet link. I have 2 internal network connected to each routers.Now i am using OSPF routing protocol between the routers and i made adjancies only with the ethernet interface ip address ie /30 subent....

Hey All,I am looking to set up my 1921 with a very simple set up, no real internal network structure required, mostly access points and unmanaged switches and devices connecting dhcp. Therefore there is no need for specific subnets or anything else. ...

The business that I am consulting for just got Charter Business Class internet (80M vs. 6M supplied by AT&T). Charter provide their SMC MIR (managed internet router)<---Meaning I cant change any settings in the modem. The company has a block of 5 sta...

Dear Experts,We have topology as shown in the diagram running with dual MPLS links from two different Service Providers. Topology :The sample configuration for the BGP at HQ1 is as shown :BGP Configuration on TATA CE Router :router bgp 65510no synchr...

Hello Everyone, I am facing an issue and I am hoping someone can walk me through this. First off, i am a complete newbie when it comes to cisco ios. I have cisco cp professional installed and configured to my Cisco 881W router. I have an ftp server (...

Hello,I have a port 21 issue. Most precise when i check the ftp connection i get a message: "Error: Could not establish connection: No route to host".Can someone please help me with that? Port 21 is open and the ftp server is on the ip 192.168.1.6 

Hi,It appears that I have either bought the wrong product or there is an issue. I ipsec command are not available and in CCP, I get an error that the feature is not installed or licensed when I click on any type of VPN.According to https://supportfor...

woter1832 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My server LAN is – 172.30.1.0/24 , and using BGP for primary and secondary Links on a single HUB Router,I need to Load share the secondary Link by specific ip address ,172.30.1.5 and 172.30.1.6 server traffic only via the Secondary Link using BGP on ...