cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Which regulatory domain should be used for Cisco AP AIR-SAP1602? We need to deliver them to Guatemala and El Salvador? For example we delvired AIR-SAP1602I-A-K9 to Argentina, Costa Rica and Paraguay. This was Regulatory Domain A.Could somebody help?

liebhardt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone please guide me using Event MAnager Applet for following scenario. I have 2 WAN links. If one wan links gets down. Other link should get up. I tried by using IP SLA but i couldnt fine tune the vlaues properly. I want to use now Event ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Network - 192.168.1.1/24. The range is fully utilized (all IP addresses are already assigned to hosts). How can I add 10 more hosts without changing the address or mask. Thanks, Manu

Hi all,I am setting up a new 2911 with a ES2-16p switch module.  My question is, do I have to set up a trunk between Ge 1/0 on the router and Ge 0/17 on the switch if all traffic will be carried over VLAN 1?  I know this is not recommended usage, but...

asdraper1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very concerned regarding my setup options for this AP. What is the purpose in providing a GUI, if there is no documentation that demonstrates how to use it? While I am confident that given time and training I can become proficient using the CLI,...

I just saw a video where a guy had a Router, 4 Switches, and 4 hosts. In his topology, the Router actually was considered the Root Bridge for STP. Apparently the Router had a lower MAC Address than any of the switches. Does this sound right???

Hi All, I have a 2801 which on which I see sudden rise in CPU util for approx 1 minute constantly close to 80%, by the time my monitoring tool tells me this and I login to check the reason its back to normal. So I enabled an EEM script to check what...

Hi Experts,Can  u please explain the diff between ios,ios-xe and nx-os in architecture level or points me some gud articles on this topic?... I am trying to understand the difference between catalyst,ASR and Nexus devices.. Thanks,Arun

Arun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allwhen we enter show ip bgp command, the bgp table will show.first column is * ( valid), what does valid mean? Can someone explain it to me? thanks

Hi All, I have tried prioritizing traffic from a server IP address to users. I could find the ping statistics remain steady after the prioritization but the http application stopped working. The server is in remote data center and its connected to th...

I am trying to upgrade a 819 3G router with IOS version 15.2(4)M3 to the latest 15.4.2. Once upgraded the 3G fails to connect and I cant manage the SIM on the Cellular interface in CCP, its greyed out. Am I upgrading the 819 wrong? Does the Cellular...