cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an issue with a MItel phone system and using DHCP relay on our Cisco WAN routers.  We are using a Windows DHCP server to populate option 125 that the phone uses to get configuration information.   Our old setup uses a Cisco 2811 on 12.4 code ...

Hello,  Is there a way or simple solution to terminate a bunch of "plain" L2TPv3 pseudowires to a BVI, to have a sort of VPLS? (VPLS/MPLS is not an option in my setup).My deal is to have a distributed L2 architecture (I have a protocol that works onl...

Hi,    I wanted to configure Auto MPLS fail over . Here I am attaching  Network Diagram . I have configured static route .    Regards,  Jigar ShahHi , Akash   I have to 2 MPLS service provider terminated on one router at my central site , remote has ...

jigarshah by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm troubleshooting what I believe to an EIGRP  issue. After some research I came across Cisco's EIGRP Tshooting document. One of the items is "can you successfully ping between neighbors with packet sizes up to the interface MTU size" Both sid...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to IOS, working with an 819 ISR. I am trying to configure the VLAN DHCP for LAN switch port to access the WAN interface for HTTP/HTTPS. I assume this would be some kind of ACL or Access Group.  Current configuration : 2795 bytes!! Last configurat...

I know how UDP traceroute works however I can't figure out why this behavior happens.  traceroute xx.xx.71.2 source xx.xx.71.1Tracing the route to fa2-27.core.xxx.net (xx.xx.71.2)  1  *  *    fa2-27.core.frv.ma.xx.nett (xx.xx.71.2) 4 msec Why do i ge...

Hi im looking for a router that will do UNLIMITED data encryption and can handle up to 300 megs. I looked at the 3900 series and they are too expensive and i will need the HSEC security license. I'm looking for someone to recommend something that is ...

hi,i have the following cli show command output,R2#show bgp ipv4 unicastBGP table version is 11, local router ID is 192.168.220.252Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i - internal,              r RIB-failure, S StaleOrig...

i need help in configuring link between the two routers, one in my main office and the other in my branch office.The routers are connceted via ISP. i need to reach the server in our branch office from our main office network.What wld be the ways of c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card