cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have a problem in my cisco router 1721, performed the balancing IPSLA + track with the wan with the second one cisco router 1721, the problem occurs when I restart the router's settings to disappear IPSLA preventing the proper functionin...

I have to design a network with SIP provider and PBX system. All calls are routed via Windstream using the phone system gateway.Now we want to set call routing in such a way that internet calls to rest of the offices are routed via Cisco 2911 & ATT ...

Hello,I am having an issue when i do:ip nat inside source static 1.1.1.1 XX.XX.XX.54 (The xx's represent a secondary static public ip)To my understanding this should allow anything that comes in from the internet with the public ip ending on .54 on a...

Hi Experts,Need clarification on a quick point.Let's say I have the following policy-map.policy-map WAN class Voice  priority percent 20 class Mission_Critical  bandwidth remaining percent 20class class-defaultfair-queue I understand QoS come into pl...

Hi,We need to implememt conditional nat in a test setup.Please refer attched ppt for the diagram.Kindly let us kow how this can be configured cause we tried using route-map with deny statement but its not working. Please help Thanks And Regards Push...

Hi all, I've got a problem with a config on my 877 router, and I just can't find the solution.issues:1. Using the config below, I can connect to the internet fine, and ping internet IP addresses from the router (but I can't resolve names.. e.g. ping...

Hi,This question is about a multiple site, ISP managed, BGP network where the CE routers are not managed by the provider.At the head end site, a BGP default originate command is used on the CE router to have all other CE routers/sites send their Inte...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys Hoping someone can help me with this, Have a remote Cisco 850 that keeps Freezing after a few weeks (customer has to turn it off and on again to get the internet up and running) Now i can't make it out there when it hangs so trying to work ou...

Hi Experts,I am looking for a Cisco router for dual homing to ISPs. I will connect to two different ISPs and recieve full BGP table from them. I am comparing 3900/7200 series routers, what model would be ideal for this requirement.I am looking for an...