cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,a question about the entries highlighted in show ip interface <>R1#sh ip int s0/0Serial0/0 is up, line protocol is up  Internet address is 10.0.0.1/30  Broadcast address is 255.255.255.255  Address determined by non-volatile memory  MTU is 150...

Hello All, I have just installed a second T-1 serial interface card on my 2801 router.  I see the interface: interface Serial0/3/0 but I do not see a controller interface.  Is there something I need to do to make sure that the interface is ready to b...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a packet that is being routed moves from one router's serial interface to another router's serial interface, what MAC addresses are used for the source and destination?Thanks

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I setup both a physical lab and a virtual one using GNS3. I created a simple topology; 3 routers(rt1, rt2, and rt3). RT2 is the hub which has 2 WICs and each WIC is linked to the the other routers(rt1 and rt3). See attached diag. I configured O...

Hi, Let’s say I have a router running both OSPF and EIGRP on different interfaces. The router has received like 10 OSPF routes from its OSPF neighbor. I want to advertise a single summary of those 10 OSPF routes to my EIGRP neighbor. I don’t want to...

Hello Guys,I have a problem in my cisco router 1721, performed the balancing IPSLA + track with the wan with the second one cisco router 1721, the problem occurs when I restart the router's settings to disappear IPSLA preventing the proper functionin...

I have to design a network with SIP provider and PBX system. All calls are routed via Windstream using the phone system gateway.Now we want to set call routing in such a way that internet calls to rest of the offices are routed via Cisco 2911 & ATT ...

Hello,I am having an issue when i do:ip nat inside source static 1.1.1.1 XX.XX.XX.54 (The xx's represent a secondary static public ip)To my understanding this should allow anything that comes in from the internet with the public ip ending on .54 on a...

Hi Experts,Need clarification on a quick point.Let's say I have the following policy-map.policy-map WAN class Voice  priority percent 20 class Mission_Critical  bandwidth remaining percent 20class class-defaultfair-queue I understand QoS come into pl...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card