cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Windows server 2012 R2 has not always been the best for me when it comes to remote desktop, sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't.Today i put the 2012 behind an ASA internal net and i tried to remote desktop to it also from the same internal...

aeronav01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Проблема:Видео (даже 144p !!!) на ютуб кэшируется, проигрывается кэш, замирает, на минуту, пять, десять, час, два, потом может чуть-чуть еще закэшировать, может окончательно подвиснуть. При этом страницы грузятся мгновенно, speedtest показывает 5-10 ...

Dear all,I am facing a Tacacs issue with 15.3 image on 1941 router..Basically when we ordered new 1941, the default image we got was  c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-1.T1.binNow we have two privilege levels configured for different users group on Tacacs...

Hello, I have the Cisco 2811 router. When I switch it on i get:Upgrade ROMMON initializedprogram load complete, entry point: 0x8000f000, size: 0xcb80program load complete, entry point: 0x8000f000, size: 0xcb80program load complete, entry point: 0x800...

I recently upgraded an ISR3825 from 15.0.1M10 to 15.1.4M8 and I am experiencing a perplexing issue now, this issue was not present before upgrading. Basically what's happening is the IP NAT Ager process eats 100% CPU whenever someone on the network s...

I'm having issues with setting up a 1921 router with dual ADSL lines for failover. For some reason internet traffic keeps using dialer 1 as primary internet connection, while dialer 2 should be primary. Also when I end my NAT acl with permit any any,...

Hello Everyone.I need some clarifications from experts.Client has two internet lines from different ISP's (DNS is different for both internet lines) and wants use both the internet lines as active/active. For active/passive i belive SLA will be helpf...

Hi Guys,I have v4 mpls working fine but v6 refuses to work correctly.Looking at the ipv6 routing table for the VRF we can see prefix's coming from the remote PE'sBGP is up in vpnv6 and ipv6 unicast.Everything seems fine but I just cant seem to ping b...

I'm not sure this is the right section but I try.For a project (less than 100 branch offices and 2 Headquarters connected in an hub&spoke topology with IPSEC over MPLS among branch and HQ)I’m looking for the best device which cover the following item...

Hi,I allow my customers to send some BGP communities, lets say 10:1 20:1 and 30:1. They can send none, some or all communities. I want to create a route map that checks on the sent communities and removes communities that are not in the allowed list ...

Hi, I have come accross a config on one of our routera. Can somone help me understand what the below does distribute-list prefix ospf-filter inip prefix-list ospf-filter seq 1 permit 0.0.0.0/0Is the above saying do not learn any routes coming in? wha...

Hi, I have implemented Terminal Server connectivity for connecting all devices..4 of my devices are far than the distance of 200 mts. So I have connected them using fiber media converters, but they are not working. This is how i have connected. Termi...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card