cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am restricting throughput speeds on a connection using policy-maps on a subnet with police rules. While this works to restrict download speeds to the desired amount, it does nothing to restrict upload speeds. I had thought the service-policy output...

Hello,Our ISP ordered SPA-1XCHSTM1/OC3 card from my company, for his plenty of customers. I want to know how i can configure the card, Can anybody route me to the configuration example for confguring the card. also it will be more clear view if anybo...

EIGRP quick question:If I summarize an eigrp route (say 172.16.0.0 /12) only on an interface facing some stub router in my network, does it mean that the same summary will be advertised by the non-stub router I did the summarization from, on any othe...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who need to replace their old 3600 router which supports an ISDN primary rate card and digital modems which supports analog dial up. According to the latest ISR2 module support document (only updated in October this year) I scan use...

jkegge by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FQDN

Hi,I haven't used a proxy server. I have used nat for Internet traffic. The internet traffic passes through asa 5520. I want to log the full address of the Internet page visited by Internet client, how is this possible ?RegardsMeroSent from Cisco Tec...

Hi All       Why i can ping 10.40.4.34 from pc if the gateway of PC is 10.10.10.24       and cant ping 10.40.4.34 if the gateway of PC is 10.10.10.10router 1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.250.1router 2 ip route 10.111.233.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.250...

I have frame-relay topology hub and spokes three routers connected in to frame switch, all three routers running eigrp protocol, hub router is advertising its default route in to eigrp by ip default-network, now the problem is when I apply router1(hu...

Hi All,I just need to be clear about something on OSPFv3 processes.  I hear that different ospf processes in the same router maitains different topology  databases and that by default, the processes do not communicate or exchange routing updates.  I ...

Hey All,I am facing this problem daily, My network bandwidth get chok. please find the specification of my router.please provide solution ASAP.Accounting data age is 01:42Accounting threshold exceeded for 3619943 packets and 791258469 bytes Descripti...