cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Where the future lies..!! want to learn some new technology for a change.. :-)I have been working on Data and security for years and want to learn something new and intresting.. any thought ?thanksAmar

Resolved! Tunnel Interface

Hi,Any one will explain brief about the following tunnel interface conf.interface Tunnel0  bandwidth 6144ip address XX.XX.XX.XX XX.XX.XX.XXip mtu 1514ip load-sharing per-packetdelay 3keepalive 3 3tunnel source XX.XX.XX.XXtunnel des...

ajf303 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to capture Netflow v9 and NSEL traffic. Ergo IOS netflow traffic, and ASA netflow traffic (NSEL). I am trying various netflow caputiring tools right now, but they are paid for offerings that do far more than what I am really looking to do. I s...

Resolved! IP SLA fine tuning

Hello AllI have two routers connected using two links on different service providers and they act as a back up to one another. I have IP SLA running to between them to failover. I would however want the failover to NOT being instantaneous and would l...

we have A wireless link (pre-wimax) that provide me with 2 Mb internet connection (tagged Ethernet frames) and we have 6 real IP what i need now is what is the best and cheapest device to do NAT and DHCP to allow users to access the internet , i am t...

Hello,We install a stack of C3750x switches rescently. A HP C7000 blade server uplink to C3750x using etherchannel and 802.1Q.If the trunk includes a RSPAN vlan on it by 802.1q default configuration, the VM on HP blade cannot ping the same vlan serve...

eshih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not a network expert, but I can find my way around to setup a SOHO network. I have a SG200-26P and a ISA 570W for our office, which I will be setting up shortly.The question is; Both the switch and the router have a lot of features, some of w...

Taylan013 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes