cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up two groups in my company's Cisco ISA570w Router.  One group is going to be open to the general Internet, while the other group will have common social and video sites blocked.  I would like to be able to block by MAC address if ...

Hi All.My router is connecting fine over ADSL but xbox is reporting moderate/strict NAT.  Has anyone come across the issue and fixed it?Xbox is being leased an ip from routers DHCP pool (192.168.0 /24).I believe it involves some port forwards? but ca...

Hi,   I am new to ppp, and have so much confusion about authentication. I have read many articles and threads, but my doubt is not cleared. Unfortunately, cisco documentation is not clear on many aspects.     R1 and R2 are connected back to back. I w...

Hello,This router was running fine since a few years.We had to do an electric maintenance yesterday morning and the router had to be electrically shutdown.When rebooted it started crashing systematically after booting.We've tried to remove linecards,...

paketuzer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've labed l2TPv2 over a WAN connection and it seems to work fine. So far I have only configured one VLAN to traverse the L2TPv3 tunnel. There are a couple of VLANs that I would like to send across the WAN. Could I configure several L2TPv3 tunnels...

Dear all,     Wonder if anyone encounter same situation of me.     I build a Dual Hub Dual DMVPN with OSPF and I observed that the ospf hello packet are not arriving hub from spoke.     Thus my ospf neighbor periodically up/down while the timer excee...

I updated the firmware on my rv220w router to the latest 1.04.17.  I am now getting the following errer every 3 to 15 minutes.  "PLATFORM [System] /pfrm2.0/bin/bwLimitConfig /tmp/system.db 18 dot11STA 8 failed. status=-1".  what do...

Hello,I am new here so thanks in advance for any help.I recently purchased a 2921 to replace an aging router.We will using this router specifically for T1 data connections only. I am maxing this router out with T1 WIC CSU/DSU cards.I have 4- VWIC3-4M...

wormvine1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a setup like the following:e1------e2|    \     /  ||      \  /   ||      / \    ||    /     \  ||   /       \ |c1        c2The scenario has the following features:iBGP full mesh between router loopbacksCollapsed core/distribution designEd...

We are currently migrating to a new platform, which all of our users will be on TCP/IP.  Though most of our users are converting from X.25 to IP, some users won't be ready to convert from X.25 prior to the migration.  We will be using a router to con...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card