cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Ive got the everything working and communitcating. when i go to ping PC3 to PC1, it will ping the 1st attempt, then the next attempt it will not ping? any idea?if i need to post everything jsut let me know

Hello,I am trying to move a DMZ wireless guest VLAN back inside our network so I control web access with our content filter better.  I seem to be missing something in the ACL I built.  I am trying to limit what the VLAN can get too mostly just a coup...

Hi AllI've an ASR1001 with 15.1(2)S code on it connected to out ISP, we've been get some complaints about performance and I'm seeing drop on the output policy. Checking the bandwidth consumption we have plenty spare when drops are occuring, there's 3...

Hi,I try to connect 3750X (15.0.1(SE3)) with PC or router  that is interface card is fixed to 100Full..on 3750X-12S-E I plug a SFP-T, this SFP is ok:show int capa:GigabitEthernet1/0/12  Model:                 WS-C3750X-12S  Type:                  10/...

I have configured two routers, Router 1 and 2 but after configuring router 2 i am unable to get back into router one configuration? Everytime i restart (im using TeraTerm) teraterm and re-boot the routers the command line automatically logs into Rout...

Sadies500 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently looking over different models of ISR G2s for my company, and am thinking between the 3925 and 2911... We plan on having 2 WAN connections hooked up to the router, and use the 3rd port for the LAN. One ISP is a cable connection, and the ...

Hello expert,I have two site that has a copper wire (2 wire) connection between each router ( No Telco in between )Now I want to use 1921 router with HWIC-4SHDSL-E card to connect these two ste together.Can I use attach configuration to make the conn...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello group,We are migrating from our NetVPN network to AVPN (ATT provider). One of the locations that I'm working with is a T1 and we connect to the dmarc via a serial interface. Our provider has sent us information for configuring our routers (Cisc...

topology:interface g3/13--6509A---->4506---->6509B-->interface g2/296509A and 6509B configure EoMPLS over GRE, VC is up, but can't ping.6509A config :mpls ldp neighbor 10.154.129.244 targetedmpls label protocol ldp!interface Tunnel0ip ad...

wilson.yu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes