cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am looking the Cisco routers for our Data center connectivity.I have multiple ISP's & I like to purchase the Cisco routers.I have DC & DR at different location & different ISPs,What could be good router model to purchase? Thanks & Best Regar...

Yuvi1983 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a question regarding MPLS. I just started to learn about MPLS and everything is good but this question just sticks into my mind and I couldn't find any question on forums or books/videos.Let's assume we have a network with 3 routers, l...

Andrewcpp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have one cisco 3845 router and fan-3 went faulty, can you please suggest this this fan hot swappable. AUX(-48V) PS1 is absent.AUX(-48V) PS2 is absent.Fan 1 NormalFan 2 NormalFan 3 FailedFan Speed is NormalAlert settings:Intake temperature w...

Hi, I'm a little confused. I want to upgrade my router to 1GB of flash memory, however, the only reference to any part is FL-8XX-512U1GB, however the description says "feature license".   From that, I conclude the router already has a 1GB DIMM in it,...

woter1832 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two Cisco C1101-4p routers set for a site-to-site ipsec vpn. There is no nat. The issue is some computers cannot use the resources on the other end. Some have no problem. Some can access some resources. Some cannot access anything. The version o...

kben4cisco by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have NCS 540 router which i recently updated from IXR 7.4.2 to 7.7.2  Not sure if the error is related to the upgrade but i have been seeing a lot of those messages on my NCS 540 router what could be the cause and how i can i resolve it.RP/0/RP0/CP...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card