cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I'm taking a practice lab for my CCIE and I'm stumped with a basic.  Can anyone tell me why I would get 'Encapsulation failures' during a ping when I have defined specifically a DLCI on the frame-relay interface with the 'frame-relay interfa...

d.serra by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find the answer.I am taking my ccna exams in a month's time and I am currently learning about frame-relay. I have been looking everywhere but how do I know the DLCI that has been assigned ...

hi all,i'm trying to understand a static route on one of our router and found a 'name' keyword being used on one of its static routes. i've searched on cisco for this keyword (see URL below) but i still don't get it.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/io...

I have a 128mb connection with a sa 500 series fw/router. When I turn on the ips function my throughput drops to 15 Mbps and the CPU max goes up to 100%. What gives?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi all,I've built a great many large scale ISP and Data Center networks in the past.        As you know many many years ago BGP metrics became inefficient in making good routing decisions. So in the early 2000's companies began to come out with Intel...

Hi, My current network is connected ASA on the top level. Asa is connected with different routers in a different network. For a testing purpose I want to make a DR side nearby location which is around 2 km range. I can connect the DR side through a D...

Hi allJust a quick one,  with bgp you can advertise routes using the static command or the network command. If I have say a router with a static route on it and use the redistribute static command, will this work? I tried it today and it didn't work,...

I work for a small business that is trying to cut back costs and switch our current ISP from a T1 to a Cable ISP. Our router is old and so is my boss. /sighHe wants to use this old 7200VXR on our new Internet and I have no clue how to properly config...

jake.clab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have configured a 881G with PCEX-HSPA-G module and the Cellular interface never comes up Im having some trouble to connect to interneti've tried several tutoI have attached my current config. Please helpNote : By cellular interface coming U...