cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,from todays morning my 2921 is restarting about one time per two hours:uptime is 1 minuteSystem returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x23A49808, address 0x0 at 15:45:07 CET Tue Apr 10 2012System restarted at 15:46:39 CET Tue Apr 10 2012System ...

I have enabled port-security on 3550 switches and i am using voice and data and maximum secutity 2 and sticky.I am observing the ports go to error disabled as soon as phone is rebooted or resetted.                                        Any one havin...

Hello,I experience since a couple of days a very strange behaviour on our 2 access routers facing internet :I have two 7204VXR with NPE-G2 and 1Gb of ram. One router has 2 eBGP peers and the other has 3. The routers receive all internet routes from t...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi im working on a UNI project. Im just wondering how you calculate or simply know how fast a link a company needs. Ive  been looking at BT's IP clear MPLS option as base for my project. It offers speeds from 56K to Gigabit, I understand it depends o...

liamelder by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I guess I just wanted to get into a high level discussion on using BGP in regards of a design I'm trying to put together. A little background, our lead network engineer left in the middle of our poject to redesign the WAN and I'm taking ove...

Hi,we have a very large estate of Cisco kit (routers, switches, VPN etc) and I'm wondering if its possible to buy extended support for IOS 12.2. The current versions are in contravention of policy and there is a project in place to replace/upgrade ho...

Hello:I'm having problems getting a 861 router on line through a cable broadband connection with 1 static ip address.  I have been able to NAT the internal and external ip and get on line but I don't think that this is proper.  Another issue is that ...

Hello,I have just setup a 2650 hp switch, the IP of the firewall is 10.52.100.123............I can ping fine........if I put a workstation in this vlan (id 100) i can ping firewall and access the internet fine.Now if I am in a different vlan, say vla...

I´m trying to setup a lab, i´m using a 2522 for a FR switch but i can´t see any messages on the output, no warnings or debug messages.What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me with this?FRSW.LAB#sh line Tty Typ     Tx/Rx     A Modem  Roty AccO AccI ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card