cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Expertswhat happened if every person in  china required an  Internet bandwidth  of 24 Mpbs,  from the ISPs side , is it possible to handle this huge huge amount of Bandwidth for every person ,from where the isp gets big internet pipe , in my contr...

Hey all,          ok so i am implementing bgp for the first time and each time i implement it, i find myself confused and i mess up, have to start all over again. I am attaching the image of the topology i am working on. Currently i am work in gns3 p...

Hi Expertshow long a Cisco ISR G2  takes to reconstructs the routing table in Production networks upon the issue of """ clear ip route commands"""to refresh the whole routing table,how long the router or the routing protocols takes time to refresh th...

I find a confused issue when I test how RIPng is working. A very simple topology like that:R1----R2--NetXWhen I use rip version 2, metric for NetX in R1's routing table is 1. When I use RIPng, metric for NetX in R1's routing table is 2.Why R1 has the...

I all,I would like to create a local user, with 15 privilege level.I want that this user connects in the router and he can logs in the enable mode without introducing another password.aaa new-modelaaa authentication enable default enableRouter(config...

Hi allWith BGP, how does it select the best path, I know there is a long list of attributes, weight, local pref etc, But say I had 2 different links to a destination, a 10 meg link, and a DSL, would BGP always pick the higher bandwidth link, like eig...

If i have 3 x 3560s do i need 3 cables - . connect one to each other then the top one to the bottom one - like the 3750s stacking stacks -- or is it just one cable between each device no cable between top and bottom

Hello.I have a SRP527 (V03/1.01.26) that is connected to a class C network on Port 4, LAN interface (192.168.1.8/24) (see network representation below).  1 hop away through router A is a subnet (172.17.0.0/24) where the clients reside.  Problem: Clie...

Looking for a good replacement. We use a 3825 router to screen alot of the junk from the internet side or our firewall. Its worked well for the last 4 years buthas rebooted multiple times in the last month for no apparent reason.At this point I think...

dclee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DF bit in IPSEC

Hey everyone,We have a number of our branches connecting to our data center over a hub and spoke network topology. Recently users have been complaining about issues they experience when sending emails via outlook. They say the emails sit in the "outb...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am pretty new to wan technologies and came across this question while reading QoS book. LFI(Link Fragmentation and Interleving) solves the problem of delaying real time application data such as voice,video etc on PPP links. Same thing can be ...

I'm trying to set up a new switch, a 4506e, for a remote site. Most of our newer remote sites are using a 4506 and this is the first time I'm working with a 4506e. Our standard configuration, which was in use before I started here, has QoS settings. ...

I'm trying to get what I imagine is actually something quite easy but as I've never done it I'm having some issues.Basically I have a setup as below:interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address 8.8.8.8 255.255.255.252 ip nat outside crypto map vpn !interf...