cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

EIGRP specific routes

Guys basic question what is the differtence nbetween D and D EX routes secondly is there any way to check routes (what routes are we getting) from specific neibours just like we do in BGP???Thanks

Migration of 2 ISPs in one network.

Hi all,As you all can see the network diagram specified by me.i will elaborate this in short, I have 2 different isps terminating on two different routers(ISP A on Router A and ISP B on Router B).My existing network is running through Router A, i wan...

anura_cp by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP route with next-hop 0.0.0.0

Hi to all,i have a doubt about a sentence that i read on BGP FAQ. "What does a next hop of 0.0.0.0 mean in the show ip bgp command output? A network in the BGP table  with a next hop address of 0.0.0.0 means that the network is locally  originated v...

2811, 2951 and NM-1T3/E3

Why don't they recommend you to use anything less than a 3925 with the T3 modules. We are getting ready to install a DS3 clear channel and my rep told me I needed new Routers. That would cost me about $30K, and it seems that the Module would work wit...

ddevecka by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP Over VPn reset Exactly every three mins

From my Main Router Codec2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T3.binJul  7 09:53:53: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor 10.10.242.130 Down BGP Notification sentJul  7 09:53:53: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 10.10.242.130 4/0 (hold time expired) 0 bytesJul ...

wrobbin by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2921 Modules

Helloe everyone!Got a question regarding 2921 modules. Can I use VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 along with NM-HDV2-2T1/E1 on 2921 and what is the minimum requirements for IOS image?As I understand, NM-HDV2-2T1/E1 is supported on 2921, however VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 is n...

fgasimzade by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem accessing webservers on inside network

Hi there forums!Got a problem accessing our webservers on the inside interface from other clients on the inside interface on our ASA 5505.As in, they type in www.company.com in their browser, and it wont work.However, if we use a PC on another outsid...

bha by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS on FestEthernet subinterface

Hi,We have 2.5 Mbps connection from an ISP at our branch routers (1800 series)with single physical link terminated on FE0 but have two subinterfaces with separate subnets. I have applied the following policy-map outbount under physical Interface Fast...

How to configure router using Expand appliance?

I need help on configuring the Cisco routers.Here's the scenario...I want to compress as much all packets COMING IN to our network to optimize the bandwidth. When users from Lan accessing the internet, it goes out to our GW1 but I want the RETURN int...

rgbatucan by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT inside to inside on IOS, possible?

Hi experts,I have a NAT configuration to NAT internal IP 192.168.1.1 and port 5900 to the interface IP (facing the ISP with public IP address) and port 59000.ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.1 5900 interface FastEthernet4 59000I'm asked if i...

Difan Zhao by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes