cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have created a topology with three different networks and connected them to a single router and I have added HTTP,DNS,TELNET and DHCPHTTP, DNS,TELNET seems to work fine but my DHCP does not work properly it does not give default gateway to the end ...

I'm working in my lab to test some config for an L3out where I need to restrict the importing of routes received to only routes that are tagged with certain communities. I'd like to have my config double checked to make sure I'm applying my config in...

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 9.23.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 9.24.25 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 9.25.04 AM.png
MPT3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to map a range of tcp ports to an internal host from the internet. I could use the ip nat inside static tcp command for mapping an specific port, but what if I want to map the tcp port range from 8000 to 8050?, Is there a way to do that with ...

jose_gomez by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have noticed recently that one of my customers has been having an issue with their Virtual-Access interface constantly going up/down throughout the day, every day. Whenever it goes down, it also gets unbound from the Dialer profile. I am not ...

dleboeuf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Not sure if I'm asking this question the right way. How do you know (or can you verify) if fragmentation actually becomes an issue? Let's say the WAN devices (in this case velocloud SDWAN) have the MTU set to 1280. As from what I understand Velocloud...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Considering we have the latest IOS XE version 17.+ with is supported and not EOL'd, and IOS 15.2E still being supported and an active version gets releases still, and with the software images being moderately similar they have some differences specif...

PaulSagar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 9300 that currently uses our century link as our primary isp we recently got a Comcast Business modem and wanted to add this as a secondary to the same router. I’m a little confused as I’ve never done this before, so I assign the Comca...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there is no configuration done on the switch and it's empty, after rebooting the device gets an error. when i console only. Logs:- *Aug 31 14:32:26.089: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: Switch 1 R0/0: kernel: EDAC MC0: 1 CE DIMM 0 rank 0 bank 4 row 348 col 12598 o...

Hello, Still quite new to networking. This question has been bothering me for a while.  How do i access a NTP server that is on another subnet?  I have attached a screenshot of a basic configuration. SW1 and SW2 can access the NTP clock, but SW3 cann...

Tom101 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am investigating a BFD issue that is causing a OSPF flapping when the link is oversubscription. The OSPF and BFD is running in the ASR903 and the OSPF adjacencies is going down many times. In the log of both routers I am able to see this err...

maverick0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Numerous enhancements to Cisco's routing portfolio were introduced with the release of IOS XE Cupertino 17.9 on August 30, 2022. Among the technologies updated in this release are security, virtual platforms, voice, quality of service, services, scal...

oharcour_0-1661885941340.png oharcour_2-1661885941341.png oharcour_3-1661885941341.png oharcour_4-1661885941342.png
oharcour by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes