cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i have two different  ISP in my cisco router 2811.local lan:10.10.40.0/24ISP1: x.x.x.xISP2:y.y.y.yi want half of the IP should be working with ISP1 and other half of the IP should be working with ISP2.If any one of the ISP link is down means all ...

Hi,I am very new to high end cisco devices.(like 7600/6500 or ASR9K)Can someone please make me understand why do we login on RP. What actions we can perform after logging-on RP (route processor) or Why they are required ? Cant we  make those by norma...

our WAN is connected via L2WAN and using EIGRP to connect the sites.  Currently there are 35 EIGRP neighbors over L2WAN and we are to install 15 more sites and will be connected to the same L2WAN.  Some sites are still using Cisco 2651XM and we would...

dfulguer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,                I need your help. From my service provider i have IPV6 address for internet lease line.I want to configure this address in such a way that LAN user can access internet using ip v6. Its easy to configure same senario in IPV4...

Hellosuppose we have the following diagramusing RIPv2.RIPv2 will auto-summaries by default. i thought it will make summary to 192.168.1.0/25 since this includes 192.168.1.0/26 and 192.168.1.64/26. however i discoverd that it summaries to 192.168.1.0/...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am looking at upgrading our 4503 to the 4507R+E. Just going through the configurations and a couple of commands seemed to have dropped off this release.1. I can no longer specify encapsulation type on a trunk. Does the 4507 auto sence encapsula...

hello for alli have problem with configration cisco router 1941/k9i want configure it as pppoe client to make adsl dialer with external bridgeios is C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M)  15.0(1r)M9some command not support likevpdn-group1request dialinprotocol pppoe ...

Hi All,   Hope someone else can shed some light on this.   We've got a 1921 router connected to Verizon's Westell modem, who's running in bridged mode. Verizon has given us a static IP to assign our router which we did. We also added a default gatewa...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently My  DSL Circuits are configured on Bridged ATM sub-interfaces with IP at the BVI interface. The Hardware I am using is a 7206VXR. I am looking to see if the following is possible: Have an ATM subinterface for the DSL connectivity and do the...

jefft by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the routing engine speed of the Cisco 881 router in terms of packets per second or Mb/sec? The data sheet(s) show the port speed, but not the routing speed.

kkniech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes