cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Howdy i'am new to cisco and i recently found out that my atm0 interface has lots of fallbacks..ATM0 buffers, 1536 bytes (total 16, permanent 16):     0 in free list (0 min, 16 max allowed)     16 hits, 729960 fallbacks     16 max cache size, 16 in ca...

iamkryoxx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connected to internet with bgp routing , my router connect to my firewall with static route , strangely from outside/internet they can access my dmz/public server, but from inside i cant ping my ip public server. i believe this is not...

Dear Team,I am getting the below loggs on my router, please help me find the issue!574403: Oct 26 14:53:31.681 PST: %OSPF-4-CONFLICTING_LSAID: LSA origination prevented by existing LSA with same LSID but a different mask  Existing Type 7 LSA: LSID 10...

Hi everybody.How is everyone doing ?How can i configure my cisco router say R1 to advertises a ipv6- prefix and prefixes?R2(config) ipv6 unicast-routingR2(config) int s0/0R2(config-if) ipv6 address 2000::1/64Now I want to tell router to advertise ipv...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a ASR1002 router which i needs to connect it with two firewalls. Can someone give a solution for this?I tried to use bridging, but bridging is not supported I believe.Appreciate your help.Thameem

We have a dedicated T3 (se 1/0) and two back up T1s (se 0/0/0 and se 0/1/0). The previous engineer added static routes like so:Cisco IOS Software, 3800 Software (C3845-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(3h), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)#show ip int briefInterface    ...

jsmcniel88 by Level 4
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Please I need an urgent help. Please take look at the attached diagram, and the configs - I only copied the relevant ones. I am presently configuring the links for ISP 1 (the green link). I have configured default routes and redistributed in...

Dears,I have 3825 router with flash size 128 and 512 RAM.i am trying to install a VIC3-2FXS on the router.the FXS is know by the router when i put show version or show diag,unfortunately the FXS is always showing orange light.i tried to upgrade the r...