cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to connect my sever with daual homed to two Nexus 2232 fex which are part of two Nexus 5548 vPC pair( topologyu attached) but getting error on Nexus 5548 as below,Not sure its allowed  under Nexus 2000.""Port-channel members across FEX...

HiOur HQ Location dont support high bandwidth pipe served by ISP, so will go ahead with 3 different ISP at 2MB each.Goal is to provide Email / Application access to Remote office using site to site VPN.In Total will have 10 to 15 Branch offices each ...

Currently I am advertising an address of x.x.x.x/23 however the customer is complaining that they are not seeing the routes propagated to us. They are advertising out x.x.x.x/24 and x.x.x.y/24. Will this cause an issue with route propagation? Do I ne...

am9791 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have installed a Catalyst 3560 as my internal router. I have created 4 vlans to route the traffic.Here are the interface "show run"vlan internal allocation policy ascending!interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport access vlan 2 switchpo...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All, I am facing Voice Quality issue in Cisco Ip phone.  However I don’t have any issue while calling between extension in the same Site.  I am facing voice quality issue while traffic flowing through the MPLS over GRE tunnel. Its working fine If ...

Hello,I have a problem with configuring policy NAT on a Cisco router which has only one public IP address.This IP address is used in a static NAT to allow the LAN firewall to connect to the internet.This works okay.Now the IP address 9.9.9.9 needs to...

HiI am facing some issue in VPN , All the paremeter is configure properly , Tunnel is established , unable to communicate local lan to the remote peer local Lan , In Isakmp , Status is MM_Active in both peer , in IPSec Phase , encryped packets increa...

Hi, I have reset the router of Cisco 870. I need to connect the router for ADSL connection but don't know how to do it.yourname#show configUsing 3512 out of 131072 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestam...

joelai888 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2801 router.  The Fa0/0 int shows up/down.  I have plugged it into diffrent cisco and non cisco switches and even a cross over cable to my laptop.  I cant seem to get the protocol up.  I have changed the speed to 100 and duplex to full to tr...

I use an 1841 router as an internet facing firewall with a 10MB MetroE connection.  Lately users started reporting slow internet download speeds and web pages timing out.  Bandwidth reports do not show the link as being saturated so I looked at the i...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts ,need help from converting the QoS configuration from CatOS  switch Nexus 7k.Please advise me on this to proceed further.

12pratham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm upgrading my router from 3745 to 3945. The current router has a metro ethernet module NM-2FE2W-V2 to which a metro ethernet link is connected.Can I use the same module on the new 3945E.I mean does 3945 support NM-2FE2W-V2 module or do I need t...