cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,  here is a simplified version of a network I am designing.  I have a single multilayer switch, connected to a router.  Switch points to the router for it's default route.  On the router I have a static route that points back to the switch for...

Hi Team,I need a help with BGP and my setup is as below. There is no cisco routers involved however I need a help on BGP issue. I have a router installed at my end and I have two ISPs terminated on those. I have then configured two IPsec tunnels with...

blason by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have a 4331 running 16.x code with rommon version 16.7.(3r) and looking to upgrade it to 17.6.3.  I see the recommended rommon is 16.12(2r) so wanted to confirm if I should be upgrading to 17.6.3 first, then upgrading the rommon after.  Or ...

Hello I have two of Cisco ASR 1001-X. Each router has the same problem , the problems is : system restarted every two weeks and 3 days.Crashinfo Collection: 511 1551846347: *Jan 2 08:09:56.610: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Loopback...

Resolved! Unified-MPLS

Below topology having issue with end to end connectivity, Topology details follows R1(CE) and R2 (PE) both connected via vrf vpnv4 bgp.R2 (PE) R3 (PE) both connected to R4 (PC) using iBGPR4(PC) & R5 (PC) also both using iBGPR6 (PE)Connected to R7 (CE...

ferozsyed_0-1662028335390.png
feroz syed by Level 3
  • 25 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HelloPlease i have here C1941 with POE-Supply and i try to apply AP2802, but i see that the POEcant deliver enought power to bring the AP Up and running. no i dont want to apply any ACDC for AP.actually a pity, available power supplies that would del...

Hi All, I’d like to enable WiFi calling for iOS devices behind an ISR 4221. I understand UDP ports 400 and 4500 need to be opened, but also that IPSec passthrough also needs to be enabled.Is anyone able to assist with providing the configuration requ...

nicbaz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have just purchased a new Cisco router C1117-4PM. I am loading the base config for our network but having issues entering the following crypto commands for VPN: crypto keyring dmvpnspokes pre-shared-key address.... crypto isakmp policy 3.....

alee0786 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a topology with three different networks and connected them to a single router and I have added HTTP,DNS,TELNET and DHCPHTTP, DNS,TELNET seems to work fine but my DHCP does not work properly it does not give default gateway to the end ...