cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have a stupid question that i would like to asking you guys we have switches and routers that are "Interfaces on Gi" but our machines are on 100mbps speed so is there any advantage for this?I mean can the speed triple for the machines that ...

saeedccie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there-We are a small business that just bought a Cisco 1921 ISR. I am trying to set it up right now but I cannot get CCP to discover it. I am new to Cisco products and IOS.The router is currently set up in a test environment with a USB connection...

eddysamson by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm supporting several 3750 metro switches comprising a WAN.  The presentation speed of each multipoint layer2 interface throughout the WAN is being increased, so ive been asked to apply some shaping to limit egress speed dependent on the destination...

Hiwe have the following topogoly:R1=======>R2 (layer 3 portchannel) y below we have the following:SW1=========SW2(layer 2 traffic(vlan 10,20.30.40))we want to configure L3 interface witch L2TP to remove the link between SW1=========SW2. we want to al...

r.sagredo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

THE ENVIRONMENT:We have HQ1 and HQ2 separated geographically via a private MPLS cloud; peering is eBGP to the MPLS provider. :HQ1 (east coast) and HQ2 (west coast) advertise the default 0.0.0.0/0 to the MPLS cloud so all remote sites can communicate ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our 6504 - 12.2(33)SXH, we currently have a single connection to our ISP (GI1/1) and want to add another connection (GI1/2)  Is there a way to bond the two connections to form a single connection (a single pipe) to double the throughput?

dtom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im unable to access my newly configured 1841 via SSH or via CCP from the WAN side.Is there anything I can do from the LAN side in CCP that will assure that this router is able to be managed from the WAN?TIA

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Catalyst 4900m does not support command "ip sla <entry-number>" like Catalyst 6500. If 4900 does support SLA, how to configure it then?Switch(config)#ip sla ?  key-chain  Use MD5 authentication for IP SLAs control message  responder  Enable IP SLA...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card