cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear all,My aim is to control bgp outgoing path for below situation.In normal situation1) For HGC related AS IP, first will choose HGC path to go, in case HGC link fail, will use HKIX link to go.2) Out of HGC related AS IP, first will choose HKIX pat...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pals, If some VRF already built, is there any "show command" so that I can see  route target from one VRF connected to another VRF ? I didn't found  those command. How come VRF A and VRF B can  communicate each other ? of course using "route targe...

Hi,Have 2 100Mb eth ports in portchan, and 1 port seems to be doing all the receiving:sh interfaces fastEthernet 0/1FastEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)   Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is f4ac.c17d.af83 (bia f4ac.c17d.af83)  De...

I got 7206VXR (NPE-G2) with OSPF + iBGP (full routing table) + acting as P MPLS routers.I have packet loss it on all interface:sh inter g0/1  Input queue: 1/75/11/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 25386  5 minute input rate 280581000 bi...

lipos by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see that the Cisco 881 does not have NTP as standard, but can this feature be used anyway with the latest software upgrade?Filip     

Hello everybody,Down BGP sessions stay in only IDLE state by command : sh ip bgp summary.  The router knows the path to the neighbor.   For example:80.81.192.A   4 2528B       0       0        0    0    0 01:31:26 Idle#ping 80.81.192.AType escape seq...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are adding a second internet gateway to the network. I need to gather reasons as to why we need a router in our environment to get upper management buy in.Current setup: Internet connection to Firewall with 6 LAN interfaces. Each LAN interface is ...

Hi,Have an active portchan that currently has one 100Mb port - Trying to add second port, I am getting the following in the logs:Jul 27 22:17:44.744 GMT+10: %EC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Fa0/20 is not compatible with Fa0/21 and will be suspended (trunk mode ...

One router with two different ISPs. I want 3 subnets to go out one ISP and 1 subnet to go out the other. What's wrong with my config?interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 172.17.35.1 255.255.255.0 secondary ip address 172.18.35.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat ...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,a customer has an ASA5520 and 2 ISP routers with one WAN link each, and wants to split the load over both routers based on source IP ("natted" IP on ASA). I found this excellent doc on the topic: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13015. Usi...

i.va by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I am looking to purchase 2 routers for our data center.These 2 routers will be the edge between our Colo/ISP and our Network.I need to run BGP(just listening for 0.0.0.0/0 route) and High Availability. (should I use VRRP, HSRP, other?)The circu...

Ryan17 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In building A L3 juniper with ip 10.1.x.x and sub interface vlans In building B Cisco ios L3  with ip 10.1.x.x and using ip route 10.1.0.0 0.0.255.255 area1 and interface vlan without sub interface if I want to connect this two network using F.O cab...

Dear all,Does anyone has any sample config for 2 x multilink PPP for carrying voice over ISDN??I Ihave the below config but voice is very choppy on the moment.interface BRI0/0 no ip address ip nbar protocol-discovery encapsulation ppp dialer pool-mem...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes