cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

guys we have 10M internet link and the router is 2620 we want to change it to a highter up......which one would b ethe best one2801, 2811, 2821i mean what shd i look into these router to choose oneThere will be no other conections to the this router ...

Hello:I'm designing a simple QoS policy for two routers connected to eachother through a frame relay network. Since I have voice, the policy only have LLQ and CB Traffic shaping as shown below. The question is: Besides policin, do frame relay network...

Hi,I am new to fiber connections. We are have a SM fiber comming into our data center. It will terminate with Single Mode SC Unicam connectors in the fiber panel. I want to connect these to a 3760 GB switch using Cisco GLC-SX-MM Gbics. I'm guessing a...

Hi,I am looking for a config, as per the attached diagram, if the traffic comes from FE01  it should go via FE03 for the internet and when the traffic comes from FE02 it should go via FE04 for the internet.

Hi, imagine I need to make sure I have a router available to work with DS3 circuit on remote site. A remote field technician tells me there is a 3745 router with "HSSI" and external Adtran CSU/DSU available. Is that an indication this can work with D...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! what's the different between the WIC and Fastethnert port in the 28xx router? Can i use the fastethernet or wic port for lease line p2p connection? What's the max bandwidth for the WIC card?Thanks.

dave dave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have one question. Is possible to connect ports on the IMA card to other IMA card in different order?? When I have ports on one end 1,2,3,4. Can I connect these ports on the other end in tho following order for example: 2,1,4,3?? Will it wor...

HelloCould someone point me in the direction of some documentation for the order of processing for traffic as it leaves/enters a routers interfaceI know for example NAT is processed before IPSEC so you have to deny your traffic from your NAT ACL so i...