cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3560 series switch and two comcast cable modems. I connected the modems to them switch via cross over cables and set an OSPF routing on their subnets. I connected my wireless router to another port of the switch and set its gateway IP on the...

Hi All,Just wanted to start off by apologizing from the ugly diagram.  Didn't really feel like busting other the other laptop for Visio.  It may be ugly but I hope it does the trick in terms of information.Attached to this post I have a diagram that ...

jcartier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have DMVPN in our network with 1 hub and 3 spokes.When hub goes down spoke2 and spoke3 link doesnt goes down butspoke 1 to spoke3 link goes down and spoke1 to spoke2 we have site to site VPN so doesnt goes down when hub isdown.I want to k...

Hellowe are going to build L2L IPSEC VPN on ASR 1004 at our new datacenter edge. but i don't find any familiar CLI on my 1004.any special license,IOS-XE version or processor is required ?ASR1000-ESP10 is necessary ?thanks a lot for any help !

clin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Our company want to setup one Brach call setup.We are planning to use Cisco 2900 series router,But we our requirement is router should have 8 min 20 max gigabit Ethernet port.It should support 150mbps bandwidth upload/download after apply IP...

HelloIf an IP packet with DSCP marked "0x22" being forwarded by a Cat6k running native IOS but without "mls qos" enabled, will the DSCP value be preserved?  Or will that be reset to zero after being forwarded?Thanks.

3alee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When i am trying to tracert one of the Router in LAN, It who "maximum of 30 hops" but in result it show 2 hops?Please suggest is it routing loop? S:\>tracert 150.100.20.100Tracing route to 10.10.1.1 over a maximum of 30 hops  1    31 ms    <1 ms  ...

Say I have a router runnng BGP and EIGRP.  It may have two or more routes to a certain subnet but it picks the best route from the set and when you do "sho ip routes" it shows the best router.  What about if for troubleshooting purposes I would like ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Something weird. Just want to seek expert advise here. I have eigrp  AS number 4 running but somehow another AS Number 5 pop out nowhere.So, how can i determine if this is a problem or it is fine with this? There isn't any entries in the proce...

Ken Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! for a p2p lease line of latency below 20ms and bandwidth utlilization of <50% of a 2mb line. do you think it's necessary to have qos configured for voice? Is a seperate vlan required for voice? If qos is required any simple example to follow on t...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card