cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a customer who's looking for clear channel Cicuit Emulation and the NM-CEM-4SER looks to fit the bill, but he is being told that Cisco no longer supports them. Can someone confirm if this is true or not? Doesn't seem to make much sense ...

baldy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I seem to really be missing point that I cannot get my head around, but sure you guys can clear this up for me.  With protocols such as OSPF and RIP etc neighbors are right next to each other. And the routing tables on each device has the route to...

Resolved! OSPF configuration

Hello,I have a switch between 2 routers I want to run a single area ospf on the network. I attached the pdf file which shows the network diagram.Would some one please help me and if possible give me the coniguration, I screwed on the vlan settings on...

rouzbehta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 non contiguous /24 from ARIN, our network is broken into 3 major sections, one has its own /24 the other 2 split one as follows204.138.16x.0 /24     204.138.16x.0 /25 --> 204.138.16x.140     204.138.16x.128 /26 Directly connected to router ...

Dear guysLong time i supper for ospf. I got no solution yet. can any one help me sending me a sample configuration on the basis of my attached diagram.branch will get head office LAN and database.No branch get other branch. I would appricate Mr. Bran...

Hi,Some routers on my network from time to time have the following error message:% CLNS-3-MD5ERR: ISIS: Error in filling MD5 digest is CSNP PDUI just found this reference:%CLNS-3-MD5ERR : %s: Error in filling MD5 digest for %s PDUExplanation    An in...

HelloI have a question referent at Router 2811 i can't load the ios since flash: when this start or reload, this send a message referent to not recognize the flash: and tha no contein the valid FS, this make when i want to charge the image since flas...

Hi All,We have a network topology like 2821 router with MPLS link and 881 Router with DSL Connection(DMVPN). MPLS Link runs in BGP DSL Connection runs in EIGRP. So the existing scenario is like When ever MPLS link goes down Traffic will be moved to D...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card