cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear expertsThere's an example in <300-410 Official Cert Guide>:This is original BGP table:After issue show bgp ipv4 unicast regexp (10)+[^(100)] command, the result in book is:But when I did it on my machine, only two prefixes are visible: 172.16.19...

TeckSing_0-1722389802155.png TeckSing_1-1722390071761.png
Teck Sing by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently working on an ISR1101-4P and I can't get the guestshell working as the .tar file is missing, I've noticed that on some routers the Tar file is available to download and install seperatly and I'm wondering if this is the case for this...

dave.m162 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about BGP routing as we begin to introduce BGP in prep for Meraki SDWAN. Currently, all routing is using EIGRP right now. Everything I am trying to test is in a lab and I can't get it to work how I would like it to.I have 2 da...

MattMH by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco and Starlink

Hi all,I am setting up many Starlink antennas, and realizing that they have a fix IP address that is very often the same one of the gateway setup in the company.I see many companies setting up dedicated network for the Starlink antenna and then migra...

First I know the c1841 is 10/100 only.  Starlink has a GigE uplink, but still, will it work? I'm not asking for a theoretical answer, I know theoretically it should work, I want to know will it work? I have put this config (see below) on mine and tes...

I am preparing to build a LISP environment based on the commands listed on this site.I am researching the details of two commands,https://www.cisco.com/c/ja_jp/td/docs/routers/C8000V/Azure/deploying-cisco-catalyst-8000v-on-microsoft-azure/configure-l...

hina316 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get into ROMMON mode using ctrl-c with no luck, and the break key, but cannot break the boot process.  Can anyone assist with this? Thanks!  Ron

ronhope by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOnce a month I have my OSPF hello packets eaten by the router or upstream ISP prompting dead timer expiration, which is set for 8 seconds instead of the default of 40 seconds. This upstream ISP has a 8 second acceptable outage written into the sign...

WMA Hell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 routers that have been configured for MPLS VPN without LDP.R1, R2, and R3 are connected to R4 and R33 is connected to R3.Both overlay and underlay are in BGP (VPNV4 and IPV4) but I want to separate them and not use BGP for underlay.In R33 wh...

mmaamm238 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASM Multicast

I have some questions about multicasting that I haven't been able to find answers for. We have a full functional multicast setup using PIM sparse-mode with ASM and a static RP, and MSDP peering. Everything is working well, but I just need clarificati...

Ab26 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a simple lab with two edge (iTR and eTR devices) and Map Server/Resolver between them.I cannot ping within the LISP site (from Edge 1 to Edge 2) if I omitt proxy-etr from MS/MR node. I presume this is because MR gets disabled. However, when...

iores by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to make a QinQ tunnel between 2 routers (mikrotik and cisco). Between them there are 2 Aruba2930F.But from the Mikrotik, I can t ping the cisco and I don t know why.Here is the diagram of the labThis is the configuration of the Cisco : ! ...

Baptistersi_0-1722412513955.png