cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,my requirement is to enable comminication between 2 vlans which are connected via mpls cloud andto deny communication to these vlans from other vlans.can some one help me on this.Thanks in advance,blr

anilraahi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently planning out a site redundancy for the company, and customers vpn to a single ip address. The second site is at a separate geographical location. ISP1 is the same between the two sites and ISP2 is the second connection at site 1 and ...

Can a Cisco router at the remote site established 2 GRE tunnels, one to each host site.  So host A will communicate with the remote site via tunnel A.  If host A is gone, host B will communicate with remote site via tunnel B.  The sites will be runni...

boon.lim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo,From our branch office , we have 2 Mbit mpls  link to our head office (10Mbit). Those 2 Mbit are guaranted for inbound and outbound connections together. So when Total input and output rate is >2Mbit then congestion occure.        LAN  ---------...

We have a WAN on MPLS that is usingBGP. We are getting 25 to 35 second convergance but we need to do better. I have the router config's and a drawing of thenetwork if someone thinks they could help us improve this. Thanks in advance.......

Help,In preparation for a new ISP connection I have setup a router to ensure connectivity to our new ISP. The routers are working the BGP session established and the default route delivered from the ISP.Now, what I'm trying to do is take the router b...

ewenpa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - My customer has had a NM-4E1-IMA working in a 2800 router fine;Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(4)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2005 by Cis...

Hi ALL:I have a boradcast topology .In which R0 ,R1,R2 are on same subnet.R0 and R2 are running OSPF. R1 and R2 are running RIPNow, R0 advertises 1.1.1.1 through OSPF to R2 that R2 must redistribute in RIP.As per my understanding R2 will not advertis...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want users from subnet 192.168.1.0 (LAN) to access resources in datacentre and the internet.Ive decided to go with static route as this is a stub network.On R1ip route 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.1On R2:ip route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 19...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Cisco QoS baseline on our WAN routers. I would like to know if there is a way to classify and prioritize traffic from\to two particular nodes that need to run some sort of data shadowing across the WAN. I have captured traffic from these...

Hi,I have to set up a traffic capture on my Cisco ASR 1002 router. The router is under 12.2(33)XNB2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) version.My configuration is like below:BB-1(config)#monitor session 1 type localBB-1(config-mon-local)#source interface gigabi...

ju.mahieu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have replaced 7507s with two 7609s, which is having multple intercity links terminated.other end is terminated in 7200/7500.These 7609s are having two flex wan modules, I want to terminate links on different modules for redundancy othe...