cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing Question

Hello All:I need once again to turn to the experts here form some advice and instruction. I ran out of IPs from our initial contract with out ISP. They applied for and was granted /26 that are non-contiguious with out existing block. I wanted to avoi...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Although there is no host present with broadcast address (192.168.1.255) ping responce is received how can we stop this?Tried using ip directed broadcast but some how it's still responding to broadcast address.Please share the experience to stop b...

Hi...We have a Central site with a 30mbps Internet link to the ISP. This central site is to be connected to 2 other WAN sites via a VPLS layer 2 cloud, each site having a 4 mbps link to the cloud, while the central site has a 100mbps link to the vpls...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ExpertsWhen and  Where should be use DMVPN over GETVPN and Vice versa?plz explain it from both technical and Cost Point of viewThanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My issue is i have created two vlans in 4948 core switch one for servers and other for systems(users) . We have created access ports for server vlan in core switch itself and connected the servers in those ports and trunks have configured between ...

Do not have a Microsoft CA available on site, so I  will need to generate a self-signed certificate on ACS 4.2.When I generate this certificate do I need to install the certificate on all wireless client (domain) laptops. Also do I need to install on...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This question seems to come up many times and getting conflicting answers.  if a CE router needs to talk to a PE router to reach MPLS network on E1 Port.  The local loop is delivered as G.703 unframed.  However PE will not configure as unframed...

Currently onsite trying to get this T1 up and running.Just talked to the T1 guys and they said their end was up and they saw that I plugged in my 2801 router (via WIC T1 card).Attached is the running-config on the router.  Is there anything obvious I...

Hi, We have three tier Cisco network Core 6513(Dis and Access connected)- Distribute 6509(Servers connected)-Access/Agg 6506 (user connected through 4500 switches).We have Layer 3 network between all, expect between 6506 and 4500 where all is layer2....

If anyone would like to look at the following config, and let me know what's wrong, and why it isn't routing, I would be very grateful. My apologies for not attching it as a text file, however IE crashed when I tried to do that.Thanks,NSM=~=~=~=~=~=~...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi buddies!I need your expert advice...I have 2 networks and I need able see diferent equipment on each network.One network is fully administered, the other no.The internet connection is plugged on FA0 and the other network on FA01.the router is 1811...