cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Ello All,Want to know technically about 2 scenerio on L3 Switches/ Routers.1) What will happen if we run(Power ON) a fresh Cisco router/L3 switches after removing both SUPERVISOR (SUP cards).2) a)  What will happen if we removed both the SUP cards fr...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello :  We have been observing high CPU load on 7600 router.------------------ show process cpu ------------------CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/7%; one minute: 66%; five minutes: 54%201        7984      3663       2179  0.00%  0.00%  0.00%  ...

Hello to all,I have the following problem: I have two routers connected to the same switch (not Cisco) and I tried to configure the HSRP between the two routers (CS3825 and CS2811). In the CS3825 I had a fastetherent interface available while in the ...

samsita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,i have one problem with Multilink.i have two E1's of 2Mbps from my switch to Our Core Router. i had created a multilink between it. to improive connectivity speed to end users so i had created but. it was quite working fine for few days....

Can anyone please inform me why I am not getting expected result from the NAT process? I have included a Packet Tracer file which contains the Network and its configuration. I am also posting some pictures of the diagram and configuration.Please view...

Hi,I have a problem relating to GRE connectivity that I just can't pinpoint the cause of.I have a customer with 3 sites that currently connect in a hub-and-spoke fashion.  Site 'H' is the hub site with sites 'A' and 'G' connecting to 'H' via 9.6kbps ...

I assume this is the best place to post regarding IOS.  We are beginning the process of upgrading our IOS images on 1841 and 2811 series remote routers.  With the new 12.4.24.T2 code in advance enterprise the min. memory required is 256MB.  Our route...

Can you guys take a look over my qos config?? It is mostly pseudocode so if commands are not exact that is why. We have Silver-Peak WAN Optimization devices placed inline at each location. We will be peering with the PE router via eBGP. All traffic w...

unclerico by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All!  I just got a Cisco 2811 Router to replace a residential Linksys (WRT300N) router.  I attached a switch to the router, and have the SDM installed.  Basically, I  would like to know if there is any basic configuration file that just does th...

Nitroware1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please inform me why I am not getting expected result from the NAT process? I have included a Packet Tracer file.Please view the configuration of two routers to know the details of the diagram.Following activities are currently working pro...

I am looking for a technical overview of designing a fiber optic broadband network in a city. I will need requirements for POP, an overview of the different networks needed ,last mile requirements, etc