cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

One further questionIf I use the example inhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtmli. will it revert to connection (1) the primary one automatically when it comes back up?ii. What vers...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everybodyI have a problem, can`t make a redundancy links to my internal resources (such a webserver)This is a diagram of my connectivity                                     /-----------ASA1------Border1-2821---------ISP1---------switch-Core---...

Hi There,             Here is the senario. I have at the moment a adsl and voip setup with a nb9w, it is setup as an access point and I have a wireless adapter in the pc connecting to it. I have just purchased a Cisco 857W and a Linksys SPA3102. I am...

Hello you all,Iam kinda new in the field although i really like to play around with all sorts of hardware. My setup contains a dell 2900 server with ESX4 and enough resources and offcourse some cisco equipment. My problem is as follows,I have set up ...

7206 VXR NPG-2 - When i enable WCCP, CPU shoot up from 20% to 70%. Can anyone please let me know which IOS version should i use so CPU utilization not goes high.I configure basic configuration.Thanks in Advance

In our setup,we have our leased line customers connected through our gig ethernet ,as sub-interface for each customer . we are controlling DSL and Dialup customers through billing , but for leased line customers we have to do some manual work if a cu...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been advised by our ISP that problems with loss of CD are the result of BT having upgraded their exchange to the 21st Century IP network. We recognise that the 837 does not support ADSL2/2+. However does the fact that the router does not suppo...

Factory defaults terminal problemAs I mentioned in previous post I made a factory default reset,now I connect to my console,with putty:Serial type, speed 9600... OpenNow the black screen appears and I cant nothing write there... trying ctrl +c nothin...

Hi All,                  I have 7613 router with Services SPA Carrier-400 module. I want to implement IPSEC over this, I m running BGP over P2P and MPLS links. Anyone , plz let me know about the configuration of this , I m not aware of it.thanx and r...

tarnhundal by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes