cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have noticed the following on a cisco 6509ESwitch02#dir ? /all List all files /recursive List files recursively all-filesystems List files on all filesystems bootflash: Directory or file name const_nvram: Directory or f...

sscaria by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have gone thru the below command while reading"no bgp client-to-client reflection"It is mentioned that this command will be configured in the RR for disablingthe client to client route advertisement, if clients are fully meshed.My questi...

Hello All, I wanted to upgrade an IOS but my TFTP server is saying port 69 is currently being used by other services, how can i REGAIN the service of port 69 in order to upgrade as needed?.Thank you all in advance,regards,

I have a DS3 circuit from AT&T and it connects to an Adtran DS3 mux and then from the Adtran DS3 mux I have several T1s going to my 3662 router and I am seeing tons of Path Code Violations under the T1 controllers in the 3662 router. I've contacted A...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyway that I can capture/log a T3 controller that is flapping? The flap is fast enough that the serial interface does not go down and is not captured in the log. On my console I get the following when the controller flaps.Oct 13 16:56:43.946: %CONTR...

Hi Guys,I need help on routing settings of our Cisco 1841 router.Out network IP Address is 192.168.0.0 then we have a proxy server with an IP Address of 192.168.15.2, our router IP Address is 192.168.15.1 and the WAN IP of our router is 10.10.12.2 in...

helios999 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I am working in a upgrade to IOS XR (Version 3.6.2) in a 12410 box and I am having a problem with E3 link, when the other side is a 7200 router.After the upgrade, sometimes the link becomes down, but, more frequently, I is up with CRC. T...

According to Cisco documentation:Finally there is a feature that was missing from IOS in the past. This is the ability to easily capture packets travelling through the router, and export the captured data to PCAP format so that you can view it with t...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed a new WIC (vers.2) in a 2811 but I do not see a serial port available to configure. I restarted, still no luck.Sho Diag does see the wic installed. I tried moving it a another slot but the same thing, Sho Diag saw it in the new slot ...

hi,We have 6 ro 7 L2 switches connected by copper 1 gbps or by fiber 1 gbps. ( finally all coming to data center room ) All in one default VLAN. Without chaning the IP addrssing scheme as it is difficult and numbers of users are just 90 to 100. What...

Hi all,Does anyone know if I can design a multihomed enviroment with a private ASn? I have a public ip range /24, but I don't have an ASN and I was wondering if it's possible to bgp peer to the ISP's with a private ANS and then for them to turn aroun...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card