cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Greetings, So I've a topology which includes several LAN topologies. The current setup have all static routing and configured Ip address in all devices. The problem that I'm encountering is that the end-device circled in black couldn't send PDU to th...

topology diagram with faults.png
TP062362 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I've just come across a DMZ design by someone else for the first time so I will need some advice/opinion on this. From my knowledge, I'd separate the DMZ network and production servers onto 2 different network, 2 different physical inter...

Resolved! cant ping 8.8.8.8

Hi everyone, I have setup this topology in EVE-NG.R1 is connected the management cloud, which connect my topology to my physical home network. R1 configurations: Linux-PC IPv4 settings:  What should I do to let my Linux-PC ping 8.8.8.8 or any public ...

p2.png p1.png p3.png p4.png
MuathA. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone.I am trying to build a small network and based on my skills i tried setting up 2 routers, but seems like they can not ping each others G0/0/1. Below is my configurations.  RB:show run | begin interface interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 i...

darkie24 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

 I'm testing vPC in GNS3 but the LACP port channel on switch keeps getting suspended. I keep seeing this on Switch  however vPC is up on the remote Nexus switches:*Apr 10 20:08:18.412: %EC-5-L3DONTBNDL2: Gi0/0 suspended: LACP currently not enabled on...

SnipImage.JPG
hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL,   I'm setting up the the two tier firewall architecture( internet facing firewall is fortinet and the second tier firewall is cisco FTD), i received the default route  0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 from fortinet firewall via eBGP(fortinet(ASN:64520) and ...

pls help me show the use of trunk mode for a router in cisco I want to use trunk mode for the router in cisco, please take a note for ROUTER TO SWITCH not switch to switch thank you very much, guys Optonline Sign In 

Russel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have observed that while working on cisco ME3800/ 3400 series Light levels are not showing even if the port/ interface is inserted with Optical SFP, but when i issue command show ip int brief interface looks good without and issue... can someone he...

One of our clients recently experienced their CPE Router rebooting for some reason. We have checked and there does not seems to have been any deliberate action from anyone on site or any power issues.The logs are as follows:*May 22 09:41:43.319: %LIN...

Hi, i just notice that on a cisco 4331 platform I'm using with cisco ios XE that TTCP is missing. However on another ASR1K it's still there. Is cisco phasing this out, i hope not. On the ASR1K im using adventerprise on the 4331 i only have ipbase but...

Hello, I am pretty new to this community but I'm slowly preparing for my CCNA exam. I have a 2851 router for which I would like to upgrade to the last IOS available. Of course I know that is pretty old but I would like to use the best of it. From wer...

after by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes