cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

If my serial interface is showing that the:txload :48/255rxload :247/255What would be the average result from this 2 ?Or the end result if i want to know what the utilization from the serial connection that connects to a DS3 .Thank youVic

Basically, the way I read the difference between these two is:dWRED moves drop probability into the router WAN interface queueing decision process, where CBWFQ simply states a BW reservation for the entire class and drop probability is striclty handl...

tgurney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease see attached diagrams and configs.I have 100M lan extension betweeb two sites,if this lan extension is down THE TWO SITES loose connectivit.I am trying to acgive redundancy here with 20M Lan extension as backup line so that we have redundanc...

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My organization has internet service through the same ISP, but with two separate physical circuits. We are doing BGP with them and having them route our Class B such that one portion is routed through circuit 1 and another is routed through cir...

aweise by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Multihomed BGP

I have two different ISP's and two routers that are configured with eBGP between the ISP's and iBGP between the two routers. I am getting full routes plus a default route. I have 2 network addresses ISP A 10.117.125.0 /24 and ISP B 10.51.170.0 /24. (...

Provider says my router is sending a yellow alarm and it may be my equipment. However, if I move this router into my old ckt -located in CKT1 of a 2 slot smartjack- it works fine. The LEC went on site and they tested with the provider and everything ...

All,I have one particular site over our Metro-E (one of many) that users are complaining is really slow - i can see that the physical Metro interface at the remote site is showing about a 4-5% rate of interface errors and CRCs which is usually speed/...

Resolved! EIGRP over MPLS

Hello, I have 3 offices that are connected to a MPLS network. Each office link to the cloud is a different subnet. So my question is now how can I configure EIGRP if each router is on a separate subnet? The neighrbors will not be established by defau...

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have to implement a senerio in my office. the points below explain the requirment.1. We have two ISPs, each link is 3Mbps2. We have one Internet router with four Fastethernet Ports3. We have to connect links from both the ISPs and use both...

I have 2 4506E sup2+ connected with a number of vlans configured for HSRP. I changed to of the vlans subnet masks, verified the configuration on both, and now i cant ping the HSRP VIP address on both of these vlans. When tracing & Showing ip route, t...

BeechLiam by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,We need to provide connectivity to data centre applications to around 200 sites.Traffic will be always from remote site to data centre applications.What will be the most prefered / reliable technology to provide connectivity in this scenario...

Hi, We have a VPN tunnel setup on the above mentioned router to one of our partners. Here is the SetupPartner VPN Router 7.7.7.2 <--> Internet <--> (6.6.6.6) Internet Router (10.1.1.1) <--> (10.1.1.2) VPN Router(6.6.6.2).The VPN router has 2 interfa...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there are any issues with using an ADSL1 Card on an ADSL2 Line?Apart from Speed Issue of couse?

tom by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

In a nutshell , please whats the difference among BGP peer-group,peer-policy,peer-session.