cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How inter area route is calculated in OSPF routing process?As per my understanding , when hello packet is exchanged between neighbors which contain a Area ID field.Through this field routes are determined whether they belong to which area.If my under...

Hi all,I have a Cisco ASA firewall & Core Router (Cisco 3845)in Head office connected to multiple branch offices (Cisc0 1841) in Serial interface of Core Router.I am facing the problem that the traffic between branch offices (Ex. Branch-1 and Branch-...

HelloCould somebody tell me why a network would be present in the route table and NOT in the ospf database?The network is converged and all networks are reachable.Sorry that I can't give any details.ThanksFrederic

I am using several of these modules in my network. The question I have is regardless of what slot this module resides in in a 3845 router, the fastethernet ports continue to report their position as fe1/0/2, 1/0/3 etc.I would expect these modules to ...

turnera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to configure 1841 router with WIC-1T card and external CDMA modem.I have configured line tty interface for autodiscovery. Is it mandatory to configure chat-script?. I donot know the chat script details of the modem. How to go with?...

Hi, I want to implement QOS on Router R2 which has T1 line. R2 should attemp to average on output rate of 64Kbs on the circuit.In case, R3 has accumulated Credit, it should allowed to send a Maximum of 12Kbs of data is a single interval. You can use ...

This is my scnerio:ip phones---->2960---->3750----->6500I have to implement QOS for voiceWhat my plan is to trust the voice traffic send by ip phone on 2960:mls qos trust cosmls qos trust device cisco-phoneand just enable QOS on 3750 ,so when it will...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have PIX 515E which i want to install on my network for Internet Security. Can i connect PIX LAN Interface to my LAN Switch where all the servers are connected. My Internal Users will use ISA Server as a webproxy and caching and my branch users ...

I have a 871-SEC-K9 in my IPv6 lab running 2 tunnels to 2 different brokers. The tunnels are up and working fine. I can ping anything from whatever source (tunnel0 and tunnel1). I have a vlan interface that has both global ipv6 address from the alloc...

nicblais1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have three links on a new site with unequal bandwidth, is it possible to combine all to have load sharing and redundancyLink#1 Point-to-Point = 4MB ( Ethernet )Link#2 Point-to-Point = 2MB ( Fiber )Link#3 Point-to-Point = 6MB ( Ethernet )Can some...