cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I have an existing mlppp configuration, and we're installing another vwic2 into the router. I don't believe this is going to be in issue, but I wanted to verify my config:The existing config (chopped down)int multi1ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.xppp m...

OK, stupid question time.I have an OSPF router that is learning a default route from 2 ASBRs through the default information originate command.In the OSPF database, you can see both LSAs with the same cost.So what does the router use as the tie break...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, after UPGRADE IOS version to Stack of Switchs Catalyst 3750, one of them doesn't respond. See closer I notice that the front led SYST, is permanently blink in a green state. The other Switch of the STACK work OK.When I log-in via console to t...

Resolved! Shaping and NAT

All,I've seen first hand what NAT does to QoS. How can one ever shape an inside host when using PAT? Is it even possible?What about policing traffic? NBAR can see traffic like bittorrent, but let's say that I want to give one person full access to it...

HiDoes anyone know if you can have a EoMPLS VPN where one end is terminated to a dot1q subinterface and the other end is port based such as below.Router1int fa0/0.1 enc dot1q 1 native!int fa0/0.2 enc dot1q 2 xconnect 10.10.10.102 2 enc mpls!Router2in...

kjbarrass by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISDN Backup

Hi AllI have Cisco 1841 Router configured and it is working fine. It is having a serial Interface in the router connected to my Head Office. I am having 2 Mbps Point to Point Lease Line Link connected. It is working as a branch router. I am using st...

Hi Dear All:I have 2 ISP internet connection It isV-sat satellite connection and two Cisco 1800 routers each one have connected to separate V-sat what I want exactly is how to make my workstation connected to the internet as one like ,, meaning if ea...

Hello!Please see the configuration below.Everythind is working w/o tunnel protection. NHRP registrations are completed, VRF eigrp is working.If i set the tunnel protection the NHRP client registraton turn into incomplete and VRF eigrp does not workin...

Hi,right now we have here at our headquarter two Cisco 1812 in place for DMVPN. one is active and the other one is cold stand by. due to replacement of 19" racks we shifted the service over to the cold stand by unit. the cisco servers 17 tunnel endpo...

Hi, I have bundled three Serial interaces with Single Multilink. I have enabled ppp authentication too. The problem is whenever any interface goes down, my whole Multilink flaps. Any solution?

I have cisco 3750 and need 4 port fastethernet module for terminating few more ISP DSL links,please provide me the module part no supporting 3750 .

Hi, I hope Learn command needs to be run on Backup & advertise command on Master.My question is, if Learn is for 5 sec and Advertise is 3 seconds as configured, what does its mean ?vrrp timers learnvrrp timers advertise

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card