cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Dear All:I have 2 ISP internet connection It isV-sat satellite connection and two Cisco 1800 routers each one have connected to separate V-sat what I want exactly is how to make my workstation connected to the internet as one like ,, meaning if ea...

Hello!Please see the configuration below.Everythind is working w/o tunnel protection. NHRP registrations are completed, VRF eigrp is working.If i set the tunnel protection the NHRP client registraton turn into incomplete and VRF eigrp does not workin...

Hi,right now we have here at our headquarter two Cisco 1812 in place for DMVPN. one is active and the other one is cold stand by. due to replacement of 19" racks we shifted the service over to the cold stand by unit. the cisco servers 17 tunnel endpo...

Hi, I have bundled three Serial interaces with Single Multilink. I have enabled ppp authentication too. The problem is whenever any interface goes down, my whole Multilink flaps. Any solution?

I have cisco 3750 and need 4 port fastethernet module for terminating few more ISP DSL links,please provide me the module part no supporting 3750 .

Hi, I hope Learn command needs to be run on Backup & advertise command on Master.My question is, if Learn is for 5 sec and Advertise is 3 seconds as configured, what does its mean ?vrrp timers learnvrrp timers advertise

Hi,I have 2 leased lines 2M connected with ospf load balancing. I have the same cost on the two lines and i want to prioritize the voice with cos. Do you know how to do that.I know how to on an single line but with two i wonder how it works.Thanks fo...

My company owns a class-B network. This network is currently being sent to the Internet via individual /24 nets. We have one ASN.There is a need to put two separate DNS systems up, but we may not be able to obtain new ASNs. Each site will advertiz...

Hello, Given 2 x BGP routers dual-homed to 2 x different ISPs running in active/standby. Should I be getting the full internet routes from the ISPs or not?I guess in my configuration the 'default routes' should be more then enough compared with 'full...

aberdan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between these when coloring traffic on an ingress port?I'm under the assumption that AF sets individual queues up, and each one of those queues can have something done to it by a match statement.I'm not clear on what the CS val...

On my router I am getting thew following notifications....2821#*Mar 16 07:48:33.443 EDT: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: received from neighbor 166.53.126.165 2/8 (open: unknown subcode) 3 bytes 000101 2821#*Mar 16 07:49:06.211...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a general feeling about the relative latencies and performance between site to site connectivity using a site to site VPN or using a Cisco VPN Client and a 3005 concentrator.Would the Client method be an accurate way to simulate the latency ...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card