cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been unable to schedule recurring reloads on my WAN routers. Any suggestions are very much appreciated: kron occurrence RELOAD at 00:01 Fri recurring policy-list RELOAD kron policy-list RELOAD cli reload after running, the router drops cli ...

Hi. I have some routing experience but I don't have much experience routing over a service providers MPLS network and had some questions.. Say I had 3 sites in different cities. I want to be able to route my data traffice to each site. I would like t...

mortonjes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers connected by a serial cable. I have configured ospf but it's not working.this is how I did it/;conf trouter ospfnetwork 192.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 area 0and on the other router exactly the same but different network number but the same ar...

All...I am currently in the process of implementing EIGRP to provide dynamic routing across our entire network infrastructure which includes two paths to the Internet and two paths for our Remote Offices to the Corporate office via a MPLS cloud.On my...

nstahlman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI. everyone.We have got a Cisco 7609 Router included flexwan module with PA-8T port adapter.Our plan is make a LLQ policy every serial line(about E1, T1)..But, I would like know queue-limit every device.for example.C7304 defalut queue-limit is 64 no...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 links between 2 routers.They have different OSPF costs.The links are GE and each go via several switches so a failure at one end does not cause link to go down at the other end of the link.If the Rx on one router fails this interface will im...

All,Is it possible to put an HSRP configuration on 2 routers that face the internet? Would I eat 3 public addresses doing it?router 1: 5.5.5.2router 2: 5.5.5.3standby: 5.5.5.1Is this possible?Thanks,John

I have this problem:3 switches - 1 - 4503 and 2 - 3750They run in a cluster.There is one 802.1Q trunk from each 3750 to the 4503.On the 4503 i create 2 VLANs with SVIs.VLAN 2 - 20.0.0.1/24VLAN 3 - 30.0.0.1/24and the default oneVLAN 1 - 192.168.1.xAll...

Hi,I'd like to know about OIR in the 6500 and 7600 series, if the configuration remain at NVRAM or I need to set anything to erase the configuration when I remove a module or a SPA.

Based off of the following configuration, do you think this will limit all NON-VOIP traffic to 768? If voice traffic isn't going across, will it allow all other traffic to use the full bandwidth of the link?policy-map VOIP class VOIP priority 768...

I am trying to work on the Cisco Packet tracer 5.0 for some time now.. But everytime i configure an interface and then verify it show the "show" command. I am getting an information displayed that says the port is disabled .. Can anyone please provid...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card