cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

ExpertsI need to configure a new internet router to install on our perimeter network. I need help in the following:1. the standards for internet router configurations - some tips2. the IOS to upgrade to from System image file is "flash:c1841-ipbase-m...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on some quality issues with video traffic in the following policy.policy-map Queue-Wan-Edge-Out class Queue-RT-OCS-Audio priority 128 class Queue-RT-OCS-Video bandwidth 840 class class-default shape peak 568000 71000 100000 s...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! routing issue

Hi,Has someone else see a routing behavior as seen in the trace route above? any idea why:1. First why does some hops doesn't have the number at the left? as if this does not count as a hop and a TTL decrement.2. why should this be happening? at the ...

I am adding multiple multicast on switch doing layer 3 routing with upstream routers which holds connection for multicast groups to different firms.The user is connected to the switch and when I try to add multiple rp addresses, it removes the first...

mehsulsss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single internet T1 purchased for use by a single website that we run so it's traffic is never impeded. That website is running on our main web server with about seven other websites. Each website on the server has it's own IP address assig...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one doubt on LLQ. Say for example I have LLQ with 60% BW and remaining 40% is assigned to 4 CBWFQ.If LLQ is not utilizining it ful bandwdith say 60% then the remaining one will be part fo CBWFQ queue ??.i.e LLQ is using 40% then remaining 2...

folksi have a 3845 cluster (HSRP)with a PAT overload running off an access-listi can see the IP NAT Ager process running at 73 - 99%there are no errors on term mon and no dropped packets in cefi didn't think that the NAT process would be so intensive...

MTU

hiiF i have 4 switches connected together an i need to change the mtu size to 1504..can i change the size on just 2 of the swithes and let the other 2 on their default size(1500)NB:THE SPANNING-TREE MODE IS MSTTHANKS

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Please does keep alife work on physical inteface. I have two links to branch router, I notice if I pass the static routes through physical interface,the links wont fail over,but if I use tunnel,they will.2.what command can i use to know when last ...

Upgraded Frac T1 from 768 to full T1 1544.Sub interface shows 768k.The main interface shows 1536. Any suggestions on how to verify actual bandwidth so I can go back to the Telco Provider and make them fix? Thanks in advance. interface Serial0/3/0 no...

jasosan22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have two ISPs that we BGP peer with and before this last weekend this wasn't an issue.This past weekend we swapped our primary and secondary ISPs. We also changed from VRRP to HSRP (not an issue).I thought I configured the routers proper...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just resolved a VPN connectivity issue using "ip tcp adjust-mss" as noted here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk827/tk369/technologies_white_paper09186a00800d6979.shtmlBut I used this more on a hunch than on direct evidence from the router. The ...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 mb down and 1mg up internet connection I want to distribute the bandwith between 2 networks first 1 mb 512 k up and the second 2mb down 512 k upis there a cisco hardware product to do so ??

faleb1977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes