cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have topology LP ----- ET1||ET2 Where LP is the CORE 6500 and the ET1/ET2 connected to it via EIGRP.As per customer the load balancing is not happening between LP and ET1/ET2.He is seeing only the LP to ET1 is utilized all the time.I had attach...

HiToday I'm trying to configure this router, and I have a problem configuring the firewall rules by SDM or ES. When I use the basic/expert wizard to configure it, when I finish and send all the commands to the router, say that have an error in a clas...

I'm trying to setup a test environment with 2 2650XM routers that have 1 NM-1T3/E3 card each. I have a 9ft coax cable connecting the 2 routers together. Is this setup possible to configure? My configs are below and the AL & EN LED are lit. How ca...

mgar18777 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a 2800 series router that boots to rommon mode only after being left off of power for a while. I left it off and disconnected from power last night, and I came in this morning to find out it booted in rommon again. I can change the config ...

Looking for a white paper or SRND document that categorizes router commands into those that are process switched and those that can be fast switched or cef.Main concern is with a router that is running as a firewall and doing NAT/PAT and IP Inspect. ...

Hello,wondering if anyone can help ?.trying to add the following command to my E1 controller on the above router and I get the following error messageCHPFXW01(config-controller)# pri-group timeslots 1-31 service mgcp% Not enough DSP resources availab...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1861 router I am trying to put an advancedipservicesk9 image on and I am see the error shown in the message:error: Fille too large for TFTP protocolI have not seen this before and I have put this image on one of the other 1861 routers with n...

Hello,I'm trying to get different options on a way to bridge two networks in different sites. Basically I have two locations that need to extend VLAN(s) with about 15ms latency between them.1. My questions what are the options?2. Does anyone know of ...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The topology consists routers and layer 3 switches. These are 2 remote locations with primary connections via MPLS and a backup/"primary between sites" via high-bandwidth radio.There are obviously several subnets here, and everything on the LAN side ...

Hi,Router 2851 getting following error and crashing%SYS-2-INTSCHED: 'suspend' at level 3 -Process= "Kron CLI Process",

cssam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have just a little exposure to the 7xxx platform of routers, and i need some help with a migration upcoming. My question is, will the following list of Cards install/ fit and work correctly in a 7304 Router?PA-FE-TXPA-GE=PA-2FE-TThanks Step...

I am looking at the following scenario.281172042811 has point to point T1 connection to 7204. Right now all traffic between the 2 networks use this serial link. Both routers also have an ethernet WAN link. I am trying to create a vpn between the 2 ro...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes