cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Could anybody help me to implement access list for traffic coming from internet to aparticular server with specific ports say 443,25 etc...and also allow telnet from internet to that router and deny other access.

mcx-india by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have customer's network that is running BGP between all the routers. He has two 0/0 destinations, both at different locations. Can I install two routes in the BGP table in the backbone so that one 0/0 is preferred and if it is unreacheable the o...

hi, i have configured EASYVPN server on cisco ASA 5550 through wizard. now when i try to establish connection to ASA remotely it gives error "Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding "please help me

Hi,I have 3 routers in a hub and spoke setup. The 2 spokes both have an inside interface on the same subnet (192.168.1.x). I have enabled OSPF on the routers and the routes are being exchanged. The hub router has learned the 2 routes for the 192.168....

I installed flash module (4MB) to Cisco877, then formatted the flash and uploaded IOS version 12.4(11)XJ into the router. After turned off the router more than 1 day, it could not open the boot file. The size of IOS is 0 byte when I typed the command...

Hi,BSCI Exam Certification Guide,4th Ed. mentions "EIGRP aggregate traffic..." (see bottom of page 103). What does it mean by that? Does it mean EIGRP traffic that goes through an interface from/to all configured VCs?

ccnpninja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On an ASA, I can do the following:static (inside,isp1) 10.10.1.10 192.168.8.10 netmask 255.255.255.255static (inside,isp2) 10.11.1.10 192.168.8.10 netmask 255.255.255.255This allows the ASA to respond to traffic on either public interface, on behalf ...

maltuna by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying QoS at a hub location. Multiple GRE tunnels are terminating there. Each site 3 t1's in a multilink bundle. I want each sie to be guaranteed a t1 of bandwidth but have the ability to use all 3 T1' if there is no other traffic. See par...

sfalbe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all...quick question for you where can I read up on what I need to do to as far as equipment and configuration goes to connect a bundled T1?

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an 871W that I am connecting to my service providers modem. Users connecting to the wireless are able to ping the next hop router, but when I attempt to traceroute to an unknown network, none of the packets are forwarded out along the de...