cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to make Cisco2800 IOS Upgrade.When I am running copy tftp flash command, the question appearsErase flash before copy (confirm)?If I choose Yes, will only old image file be replaced or whole flash system (all files) would be deleted ? Sho...

I am thinking about implementing a redundancy in our network by connecting the core 6500 switch to another one. I would like to know what is involved in connecting the 2 6500 switches! Thanks in advance, sK

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ATM over PPP

I have configured the below configuration in Cisco 1821 router interface ATM0/0/0 description : ADSL Link to ISP no ip address no ip mroute-cache no atm ilmi-keepalive dsl operating-mode auto pvc 8/35 ----------------- ( i got this information fr...

All,I am starting to work on a major MPLS deployment.We selected 2821 and 3825 as CE for frame & T1,T3.<< Verizon advise>>. Should we better stick to 3845 for future traffice growth<<throughput,x-mission,etc>>.Also, any ""good"" link on best practice...

What would be the proper syntax for a route-map to do the following for routes received from a specific bgp peer:1. accept all routes *except* default2. set the local-preference to a non-standard value.

lowen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone tell me what Cisco means when then said "Double ACL scenario".Does they means that the packet pass in the standard ACL and then pass in the CBAC dynamic ACL ?Thank you very much for your help p.s. It's regarding a possible related bug o...

2 mpls wan link , getting terminated on 2 different routers. each router connected to a single 6509 siwtch. so router A---6509 A and router B ---6509 B6509 A --- 6509 B --HSRPthe routers A and B are going to exchange routes with providers routers run...

Hi, I have a quarry on accessing router (broad band) through internet. Can we shut the router LAN and WAN interfaces by accessing the router through internet? Regards,satya.M

guys one way of controlling routes is using a distribute list. now i have abasic question abt distribute list.when we use distribute list we can use it with prefix-list or access-list is it same or both has got some different purpose for examplewhat...

Resolved! BGP Peering

Hey,I have a question for all the network professionals out ther..I am working on a big project..Basically, I work for an ISP.I have 2 7609 routers connecting to 2 Gateway Service Routers (GSR).My question is.. These GSR act as a Gateway, interacting...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7300 router I need to add another T3 card...Can I just plug in the card without powering down the router, or must I power the router off first then install the card?Greatly appreciate the help..thanks!

ud0508500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to whitelist IP's if the service provider is Blacklisted, the result of this is undeliverable mails as they are getting bounced back. While some specify the reason, others say PTR records missing. Pls suggestThanks in Advance

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card