cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

why I cannot use set ip dscp tunnel command in my qos packet marking for xconnect session? I do not have this command and ios is c7200-ik9o3s-mz.124-21.bin.

dragec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISIS Adj Change

Hey Guys,I am looking for some reference material that can help me understand the different states of an ADjacency change..example..%CLNS-3%CLNS-4%CLNS-4Each one of these has a reason to interrupt isis.. would like to know what they are..Please and t...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Security Device manager; I took the router out of the box and logged on with cisco.The session timed out now I cannot change the username and password.I did not receive a SDM CD.

lquintina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there !I have a 2611XM in a branch, with some gateways (only 8 ports)... I'd like to change it to a E1 .. how can I check if this router supports this interface ?I looked for this router in Cisco Configuration Tool.. but it's not there ...Any help...

We have port sec on 5 switch at on site. 4 2950s run CAT OS and 1 4500 IOS. We are seeing port go down due to sec violations from mac addresses on neighbor switches. No physical changes, or config changes and no hubs. Ports are going down due to sec ...

Please i have two link on mi router through the WAN to the HQ. I wan to do load-balancing on the two links. I am using static routing through tunnel...how is this possible. Is PBR a better option?

Hai,Sorry if this is a basic question, I used to get confused regarding the BW issue. For Eg: if ISP link having BW 2 Mbps how would the download and upload happens. Can I download 2 mbps data and upload 2 mbps of data at a time. Tried to find out so...

Dear all,I want to build up the below topology with 1841 security router. In my topology there are two locations one is Singapore and another is Bangladesh. The two locations we want to assign same ip network. Does it possible to assign the same ip ...

almamun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Cisco 1841 I have two LAN subnets connected to the router using the two FE ports. I have my serial interface using a T1 with 2 PVCs. My challenge is that I want subnet #1 to route out PVC #1 and subnet #2 to route out PVC #2. I have my route ...

ryanparr9 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes