cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reg:octal cable

Dear sir,We want part number of octal cable (cab-octal-8async)68pin to 8serial.plz give me the part number or any brochers.Thanks&Regardssrini

Hi,I need to configure cisco 857 in bridge mode and let 1811 work as pppoe client.I did this before. The difference this time is the pvc encapsulation for this adsl is aal5mux which looks like pppoa encapsulation to me.I attached the configuration of...

I didn't configure the router, but I was told to move router to another location and change WAN IP.Changed and have it running, able to get out to net, but incredibly slow. Very, very slow.I remove router and put in basic LinkSys router with same St...

Armegeden by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would anyone else here deploy EIGRP more readily if it was an "open" protocol (or even if Cisco licensed it to other vendors) From what I can gather its propietry nature makes quite a few people feel uneasy about deploying it. Personally I think it's...

I need a router for my network. The purpose is to only do static NAT so that from internet my vendors can Log-into my applications servers residing in my LAN.Please advice me some economical cisco router and cisco switch.I at least require 2 ethernet...

I need an IOS for this card on a 7301.if someone can confirm that it's not supported then an IOS for a 7200 VXR chassis, i have a selection of NPE's.I have had this card working with a 7200 before but I can't find a code version that works at the mom...

wplaice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4-port HWIC in my 2811 that I'm trying to use for two different ISP connections. My lan is connected FastEthernet0/0 and one ISP is connected to FastEthernet0/0/0. I can ping outside from the router, but nothing from the lan side ever gets o...

ggilley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for some really good stuff (PDf / Book) for studying about:1. Prefix lists2. Distribute list3. Route-mapI have searched quite a few time on cisco.com but could not find a satisfying stuff. Can some help me in this?--gaurav

As a lab, I am trying to run BGP between a 2811 (running advipsvcs 12.4(15)T1) and a 3560 in L3 switching mode (running ipsvcs 12.2(25)SEE3). The two devices become BGP peers, but never seem to exchange any routes! The configuration is simple -- two ...