Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! QOS and Queuing

Hello Please forgive me that is long to read, maybe you already closed the browser as you saw that long post :) Have been investigating for a long time on internet, but couldnt find an explaination that clears my questions. I dont need straight an...

Hi,I am having problem with static routing.I have two router connected from yangon to singapore.For Yangon router, 1 serial (203.111.111.67/28), 1 fe port (192.168.11.2/24).For SG router, 1 se and 1 fe.My problem here is I connected one PC to Yangon ...

Hi all,I'm trying to calculate our BGP bandwidth consumption. In RFC 1774 the formula is MR = O(N + M * A) (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1774)My question is…what is 'O' ??thanks very much,Andres

avillalva by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3745 router that boots, displays all the boot information while booting, but after it boots and says "Press Return to get started" it dos not accept any keyboard input.I wanted to try to boot the router in ROMMON mode to see if the baud rate...

joel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm troubleshooting one way muticast problem and when i do show ip igmp groups it show stopped on one router, can someone tell me what could be the problem?sh ip igmp groups IGMP Connected Group MembershipGroup Address Interface ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, friends,I'm trying to implement a solution with metro connections between two remote points and a central one using metro ethernet. I was thinking about deploying two 1841 on the edges and one 2801 on the core.My question is: what is the min...

We'd like cofigure QoS traffic between the router 1800 and ASA 5540 firewall. Is it possible to implement? Does ASA support QoS? If both ends are routers, it sounds it work? but never did between router and ASA.Please advice

kzhen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im setting up a remote site connectivity to HQ using 2- ATM links. After configuring as per the attached , the two routers are not forming eigrp neighbour Relation.I can ping 224.0.0.10 from both routers using their respective interface Ip addr...

adowfille by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I have an internet facing 7200 with one connection to my ISP. That connection is a single 100Mb circuit for all our 'live application' and 'user' traffic. As we begin to use more and more of the circuit I'd like to make sure that the live d...

We recently had to get a second block of IPs from Verizon. The IPs have been setup by verizon to point to our router. When doing a trace route to one of the new IPs it makes it to the router but then dies. What do I need to do to the router so that i...

I have a location with 2 routers, each connected to a different ISP. We have an AS #.(lets say its 40000). What do I need to do to make ISP 1 on ROUTER 1 more preferred outbound for all traffic, and ISP 2 on ROUTER 2 more preffered for all inboun...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card