cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a scenario where my ISP is providng only private IP(192.168.x.x) with a gateway(192.168.x.x) and a dns server(public). I have an internal LAN with IP's in the range 172.16.x.x. Is it possible to configure my ISP's IP address on fa0/0 and my in...

libuvar08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a situation where I wish to have an inbound connection from the internet (say a web server). Normally I'd just use something like "ip nat inside source static etc etc" and that would work great.The difference is in this case the server tha...

So this WIC is supposed to support 8mb per channel when inserted directly into the onboard WIC slot of a 3845. When I run 2mb it runs clean w/ no problems but as soon as we try to pump it up over 2 mb, say 3mb, I get errors on the line and the line ...

sgregg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 831 running Version 12.4(19b) IOS. For some reason the ARP table includes every single address visited, whether it is on the LAN or through a VPN or on the internet. I believe this is slowing the performance of the router and might even be ...

mvoss by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Greetings All, I'm scratching my head on a weird issue that I'm having. I have 2 OC3 point-to-point connection connecting site A and B. I have been transferring files from site A to B to see how much thruput is on my connection. Transfers from A to B...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a customer that is looking for detail of the actual traffic that gets dropped within a queueing policy. They would like source / destination / port numbers if possible.Is there any type of policing that would allow us to see this informat...

Guys,How do I make a route be preferred by one AS over another. My issues is as follows:I need to adjust the routing here so that all traffic to the 208.203.222.64 network goes out over the T3 AS 65203. As you can see from the Tracert its now going o...

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! next-hop

All traffic are via RTR-2. I have a specific hosts need to route via RTR-1. I would say, critical applications.example, host 192.l68.200.1 should route via RTR-1.i used route-maps command in Inside-Sw1/2 but won't work...access-list 10 permit 192.168...

Hi,I want to configure Read-Only and Read-Write String in Firewall 5520. I do not want to use default strings. Please help as I am not getting option for R-O & R-W strings with this model.

hi everyone,please i have an issue with my routers,from R2 i can telnet to R1 int serial 0/3/0:0 ip address,but i cannot telnet fron R1 to R2 int serial0/3/0:0 ip address.please what could be wrong attached are the configs.

Hi I have a problem with my Cisco router in which it drops the internet connection every morning at around the same time, Is there a command I can use that would resolve this issue?