cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,I need your help regarding syslogs. We noticed that syslogs are not reflecting interfaces down or Admin shut events though logging seems to be properly configured. For example...below is the config on the routerlogging buffered 10000 debug...

We are planning to install two 1811 to replace three old routers in our current CEF/PBR based Internet load balance. We want to use OER with the two border router setup. Here is a simple diagram:SBC/T1---2610 CableModem---TimeWarner | ...

Most of my routers are stub routers. I am using EIGRP protocol . I want to increase the increase the speed of my network and since increasing the bandwidth is costly i choosed to configure most of the routers as stub routers to decrease the processin...

I have a 2801 router. Using FE0/0 for outside, using FE0/1 for inside. We added another provider who is giving us a CAT5 handoff (Bringing fiber into our premise, then they have a 3750, we will hook into 3750). I looked for a network module and fo...

trippi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a problem with Cisco 878 and Cisco 1803 connected to Huawei DSLAMs. In about 10 cases we have the problem, that the cisco is losing sync from time to time and there is no pattern. The line quality is good and we tried every IOS Version fro...

gaarasama by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I would like to ask you some question about flash 64MB, so when we buy router 1841 by default it had flash 32MB, so i order one more flash is 64MB for replace 32MB. when i replace it is login to rommon. this is message : System Bootstrap, V...

Please, I need to configure different levels of QoS using PRE3 on 10K. First, in PPPoE session to do CBWFD on different DSCPs, second, in VLANs level, to do allow bandwith reservation on one VLAN against another. So, can anyone help me what kind of c...

Dear Expert and All,I would like to ask you some quetion on DHCP, i had switch 6509 and all the client provide DHCP by this switch and never release . I currently 100 user. and i setp DHCP start from 10 to 250. Last time all the client used from 10-1...

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS need

hellowe have one remote site connected to HQ via 1Mbps wan link. users there use many applications in HQ such as internet, database, windows DC, windows exchange,...some users make heavy download and this could saturate the wan bandwidth (1Mbps)we ha...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client with an 1811 router (two "WAN" ports: FE0 & FE1) who wants to connect both WAN ports up to two different ISPs for either load-balancing or a simple fail-over system. I've done some Google-ing and most of the multi-homing scenarios in...

I am trying to decide the best way to setup my WAN's with Dual ISP's. Would it be better to have a router and an ASA or just a 2800 ISR? I will have 2 connections 1 - 3Mbps dual T1 and 1 - Broadband 10Mbps Down and 1Mbps Up. I'm not sure if the Route...

Hi,From PE router to CE router connected with serial E1 link. Now the customer is using 2 mbps bandwidth. I want to reduce the bandwidth. Can I use Bandwidth command in the PE interface?

Resolved! NBAR

How can I configure NBAR, I just want to monitor the type of traffic going through a router, I don't want to do QOS with NBAR. Thanks for the help!!

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have some strain problem. When i`m do un ping to 84.107.188.x i will get un "unroutable" message in de debug ip pack log When i add "ip route 84.107.188.0 255.255.255.0 Gateway ISP" then everything works great.I see in the show ip route ...