cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I asked someone at Cisco about the number of HWIC-2FE cards supported by the 3825 (they said 4 - one in each HWIC slot). This seems to be contradicted by the HWIC data sheet - which says only 2 HWIC-2FE cards can be used in the 3825. Which number is ...

dougrorem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can any one please tell me if the service provider link flaps on the last mile , does the ospf/BGP routing observe any error in that particular device.this is scenario where service provider connecting to our Fast ethernet port.Please let me know ...

Respected Sir, I want to bind IP with MAC Address in cisco router, that client can't change their IP Address from the same MAC Address. Plz.Help. Regards, Tarun

Hi, we have GRE tunnel with EIGRP running between HK and India office. Sometimes, the response of some services through the GRE tunnel is very slow. At that moment, when we ping the GRE tunnel IP, there is serious delay, however, there is no problem ...

I have a new 7206 router that I will put in place soon.In the meantime, I would like to take the opportunity to experiment with using the flash disk.I have looked at the document on Cisco's site, but it is very basic.I have a couple of questions:1. M...

Dear Cisco Experts,This is the first time I have posted here, so please be easy on me.I am having a real problem with a Cisco 1841 Router. It is driving me mad! Everything works except it won't connect to our ADSL ISP. The OK light on the WIC card is...

i have two cisco 4507 Switches one is acting as VTP server and switch 2 is client. Both switch are trunk and i have confiugred the layer 2 Ether Channel on these two trunks.I have around 7 vlans on switches and for each vlan i made a SVI and also con...

I have a P2P T1 connection between two offices connected by Cisco 2651XM routers with VWIC-2MFT-T1 cards. Last week I lost connectivity to site B so no one in the office could do anything because the 2651XM is also the gateway router for their LAN. ...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this card installed in a 2821 router and the only configuration that has been entered is to set the card type at T3. Below is a show run output from the router. Can anyone tell/explain what this portion is related to the T3 card?interface Tu...

beddo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 4 T1's, Two each are terminating on 2 Cisco 2610XM routers. HSPR is configured to provide redundancy in network. Users are facing slow response. Planning to go for MPPP, now If MPPP is configured then can we also configure DUAL HSRP. What w...

On a 6509 switch IOS 12.2 (17D), I do'show diag' and I get no output.What am I missing?I am trying to use this to estimate IOS upgrade using the software advisor tool.

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes