cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am working to config a Cisco 1760 router. Due to the router just have one ethernet interface. But I have two subnet on the network. So I config a ethernet interface as two IP address. look like as: interface Fastethernet0/0 ip address 1...

ray.ng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys, I have 1-way audio..far end can't hear me....connection: US to UK, over public ip.....my end/US..cisco 2811....>cisco switch2900...>FW(ASA)...>internet, codec g711ulaw on both ends...UK side:internet....>soft switch (Veraz)...any ideas what ...

Our HQ to DR connection has a point to point DS3 and a connection via MPLS.HQ has the DS3 and 6 T1s multilinked into the MPLS cloud.DR has the DS3 and a T1 into the cloud.There is BGP configured between the two sites and each site is distributing the...

Hi Gurus,I need help. My scenario is as follows, On my corporate network VoIP, Video COnf and data flows. I need to ensure that during congstion VoIP and VC is not affected.I am planning to allocate priority to VoIP traffic by assigning priority perc...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On one of the ports on my Cisco 3750 I have an ftp server which the inside Lan and internet users have access to.The problem is I don't have an QoS on the Internet pipe, so bandwidth can be eaten up. Just had an external user put a 1.5gb file ont...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of branch offices that currently routes all traffic to the corporate office. Is there a way to separate Internet traffic from LAN traffic that come from the branch office to the corporate office?In one branch office we have added a s...

keyyo0200 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got new problem here when using the PBR with ISDN backup link.I have 2 routers A & B, A is leased line router and B is ISDN router. The purposed is customers leased line connected to Router A, if leased line failed then their router will dia...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,iam having NM-8AM module on cisco 3640 router and i have a remote site having dialup modem from there iam dialing now how can i configure NM-8AM module..plz give me the some examples.Regardssrini

I want to configre my 2821 router for scripting, so that when ever interface increases certain threshold, i will get a email about notification.I put the wan_load_alarm.tcl in flash and configure the mail server etc according to the cisco doc, but wh...