cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Need to set up Hub and spoke architecture for DMVPN on MPLS SP . Hub in 2 different locations and 2 spoke routers connecting to both hub location routers , one hub as primary and 2nd as secondary . tunnels should use gre/dmvpn ? nrrp for next hop re...

Hi,We are having 4506 switch and we have configured VALNs on it. There is one VLAN which we dont want to take part in inter vlan routing. That means any pc from that VLAN must not be able to access any other resources from any other VLAN. Some thing ...

Hi GuysMy Client has a Cisco 1721 with an addional 10meg WIC.They have been assigned a range of 5 public IPS from their ISP.What Id like to do is use the built in fast ethernet interface to provide access to the LAN using NAT, thats no problem. Id al...

jdinsdale by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,We are having two ethernet links ( provided by service provider for WAN connectivity ). We need to configure failover routing that is if first link fails traffic should be routed via second link. As we are having connectivity via ethernet , local...

Hello,I am very green when modifying Cisco's 1811 Router config file so please be gentle!Yesterday, our ISP (Telus) has upgraded their service and now requires us to set our 1811 Router to DHCP. We had it configured for a static address, but it will ...

randyegan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router terminating some PRI lines. These lines carry data and voice traffic. We have a requirement where we need to record voice going over this line. Generally we do voice recording in LAN using RSPAN and some recording tool like Witnes...

Hello All!I think I am having a fundamentally wrong understanding of how EIGRP treats routes that have been redistributed from a different routing protocol.I have 2 routers connected togetherR4----R5I am redistributing OSPF into EIGRP on R4On R4:rout...

Hi allI'm wondering if there is a way to nat the first couple of octets to another without establishing a lot of static nats. ie 10.10.0.1 ->20.20.0.110.10.0.2 ->20.20.0.210.10.0.3 ->20.20.0.3.....10.10.255.1->20.20.255.1etc.

Hi, is there a free tool to monitor in real time if possible the CPU and memory of my cisco 877?I normally use "sh processes cpu history" but wondered if I could just get a PC to SNMP to it and my life a bit easier? I tried PRTG Traggic Grapher but ...

I need to send static pat ports to the same internal IP and port ACl's are access-list inbound permit tcp any host 209.7.209.242 eq 8084access-list inbound permit tcp any host 209.7.209.242 eq wwwAnd the static pat staements are:static (inside,outsid...

Hi,We have a dmvpn setup and some troubles with mtu. Pictures in the web browser does not show.Here is the setup:!interface Tunnel1 ip address 10.226.0.2 255.255.0.0 ip mtu 1440 ip nhrp authentication ip nhrp map multicast 87.238.66.4 ip nhrp map 10...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just wondering if its possible to hide all inbound traffic over a Cisco PIX VPN to the inside interface?So the LAN behind the PIX is 192.168.0.x, the inside interface is 192.168.0.253, all traffic that is destin for host on the 192.168.0.x LAN ...

I have a 3750 that connects to a 2821 and a 2811. The 2800s connect to our MPLS WAN and use eigrp. How can I get the 3750 to use both paths to the MPLS? It does not seem to use both at the moment. We seem to get congested on the 2821 often while the ...