cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have the following topology in my lab setup. I am using xxxx routers, not cisco devices.30.30.30.0/24-|R1| - 10.10.10.0/24 - |R2| - configured RIP between R1 and R2. - Added few static routes in R1 like "20.20.20.0/24 via 10.10.10.10" wher...

balajee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to allow PASSV FTP to outside world so users using internet explorer web browser can access our ftp site. What command do I do (use) and show example how to enter command...? Here is what I've done thus far: *** 9.8.7.6.5 is example...

Resolved! Access List

Hi We have access list and it is over 100 commands. can we have simple way to remove one access list of them? or add one access list in between them, (not at the end of the whole ACL)?Thank you

Hi, I have only ever configured 1841's and 800 series ADSL routers before. We could be getting a 10mb lease line for an office and I was wondering:1.) Would a 1841 (non ADSL version) be good enough?2.) Regarding the config, would it be a lot differe...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one Please asssit : I've got a POS link on a 7609 Flexwan Module connecting via a Sonet Network connecting to a 12410 GSR. Problem is: i have configured both ends to clock from Line but the OSR keeps reverting back to internal. with the show ...

g.oridota by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reviewing carrier reports, I have ample bandwidth to receive calls however the carrier reports several occurrences of ring no answer. I tried running historical CRA reports but the findings are inconclusive. Any suggestions on how to identify the q...