cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Originally we had comcast cable modem which is dynamic, now we have Verizon DSL which we now have a static IP. I added that IP but still not able to ping the router from outside or ping anything outside.Here is the config..... Any help appreciated...

What are the flags here for?Can anyone help me.We have a BGP stall that is out with TAC currently.Many thx indeed,KenBGP Flag: 0x960 and BGP Flag: 0x820RR07>sh ip bgp 10.102.161.1BGP routing table entry for 10.102.161.1/32, version 527486Paths: (3 av...

Does anyone know whether or not new Virtual-Access interfaces are created dynamically (as needed.) or if you must manually configure the router for additional virtual-access sessions?On my router, if I run show int virtual-access ? I am presented wi...

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have come across this terminlogy but an totally stumped so -any answers gratefully recievedThanks PeterFYI people - have you seen this ?http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20030717-blocked.shtml

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2 router for head office, and anther routers for our branch offices. Plz take a look at the scenerio in the attachment file. We are currently using EIGRP routing protocol on those routers. All the clients at our branch offices ca...

sakdavin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i install BRI interface into some of the two modules, but the problem that the router does not read this interface, when i issue show version command NO BRI interface found. i try to change to the second slot, and also change this BRI by another, but...

paltel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALLI have a router 2610 running on ADSL line (primary) with a ISDN backup line (secondary). I was just wondering how do the router fail over the line when the primary connection is down? do i need some sort of configuration done on the config file...

I am facing serious problem with our new ADSL 837. Some web sites are not accessible (msn etc,) some times but many others (google ..) are OK. Firewall is disabled and IOS is 12.3(1.6) T (12.3(2) XC2)Cisco router web setup tool also fails to initiali...

prathuser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new 1700 router which is going to bring together our T1 (no voice, just 1.544 data), 4 phone lines, and our LAN. It will basically be serving as our gateway. Still somewhat new to the Cisco world I was curious about VPN and PIX. My assumpti...

I come from the iptables world an I was looking for the IOS command to translate and forward ports from our external IP address to our internal machines. I realized that I need to use an access-list for basic firewalling but I didn't seen any provisi...

We have multiple vlans in our 6500 core (ospf) and it passes thru a PIX and then goes to the ABR. 6500----PIX-----ABR (ospf)My problem is in a certain VLAN A. Some users could ping the ABR and some cannot.Have tried permiting everything on the firewa...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the higher the AF class the more preferred??Then is the higher the drop probability value the more preferred. For instance Cisco recommends the Expedited Forewarding "Premium Service" Code Point value at 101 11 0...there by giving it class 5 with ...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Will it be helpfull to increase the "timers active-time" before EIGRP routes are placed on SIA.2. If yes, what is an ideal value? 3. The default is 3 mins before routes placed on active are placed on SIA, is this right?4. Here is my problem, I hav...

espmolina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card