cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Is there a way to tftp / ftp an IOS directly from a cisco site? I can't tftp / ftp from my network. I am on a private network and the router is in the public internet space.Anyone?

i have 2 router in 2 offices(A and B) connecting to MPLS link. we did not run any routing protocol with ISP only static route. Since ISP didnot install the route of our LAN network, so We cannot ping from A to B from LAN to LAN, while from WAN to WAN...

Hello,If i view "sh int serial" as below, notice that loopback not set. Is this loopback option useful only in wicg703 type card with inbuilt DSU? Or is it useful in normal sync serail ports such as v.35 etchome#sh int se 0Serial0 is administratively...

HelloJust would like to understand, is it good to plug a live serial v35 cable into a live serial port i.e with a router power on? Will it damage router hardware? or may be external csu/dsu?If yes or no, is it the same for all other serial cables li...

dear Sir,i want to know what is the difference between these part numbers that appear when i work on the configuration tool:1)2700W-AC/6 and PWR-2700-AC2)SUP720-3B and WS-SUP720-3B

anasmomo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,A while back I started looking at these devices and since then we did POCs on 1) Expand2) Peribit (now Juniper)3) Steelhead4) OrbitalWe also requested a POC for Cisco WAAS, but we have not gotten to it yet.The results of all these tests were t...

jacquesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card